Chapter Three

Lying in bed, Saige smiled as she felt Logan's lips trailing all over her shoulder. She refused to turn over knowing that Logan wasn't wearing a shirt and just the idea of him shirtless drove her insane.

"Why won't you turn around?" Logan asked putting his elbow on her shoulder blade.

"Because I know what is going through your mind." Saige replied and giggled when she felt him poke at her side.

"You're telling me you don't want what is going through my mind to become a reality?" Logan smiled when Saige hid her face. "You have a day off and we have a new condo. What do you wanna do?"

"I have an idea." Saige replied with a smirk as she sat up.

"And what is that?" Saige scooted closer and pulled Logan's tank top off making him smirk.

"That works to." Saige straddled Logan's lap and kissed him, wrapping her arms around his neck. He kissed back wrapping his arms around her smaller waist. She giggled when Logan fell back on the bed with Saige on top of him. Saige's fingers ran through Logan's growing hair as the kiss got even more heated. Logan's hands slipped underneath Saige's shirt resting on her back. She squealed when Logan flipped them over and trailed kisses down her neck. "You really have no idea how beautiful you are, Saige." Saige blushed when Logan said that and felt a single tear roll down her cheek. Logan kissed the spot where it stopped.

"I love you, Logan, so much."

"I love you too." Logan kissed her very passionately and slowly peeled Saige's head up and over her head as he pulled away. "I promise that I'm not leaving. Even if something causes us to break up, I'll still always be here for you." Logan sat back on his knees and pulled Saige onto his legs. She smiled as his arms wrapped around her back.

"I can't imagine life...." Saige pecked Logan's lips. "...without you."

"You deserve to be happy and have a good life. I will do whatever it takes to give you that."

"All I need from you is for you to be there when I need you."

"I can do that." Logan flipped them over and Sage giggled as he began to trail kisses down her neck. Her hands ran down his back as his lips land on hers again. The kiss quickly heated up and Saige pushed her hands into Logan's shorts, slowly pushing them down his legs. Logan kicked his shorts off and then pulled Saige's pants off leaving them both in their underclothes.

She let out a deep breath when she felt Logan's lips place a kiss on her stomach. Her back arched but Logan's hands held her hips down. She smiled as Logan came back up and rested his forehead against hers.

"I love you, baby." Logan said making Saige smile at the use of the pet name.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saige woke up really early the next morning at 8:00 while Logan slept in. She typed away on her computer searching to see if there was any way she could find her parents. Dusty was lying on the floor next to her chair while Brodie was sleeping in bed with Logan.

Maverick squawked and then landed on Saige's shoulder making her smile.

"What are you doing up so early?" Logan asked, walking into the office where the computer was.

"I'm just determined to find them." Saige replied as Logan pulled up a chair and then kiss her shoulder making goosebumps rise on her skin. She leaned back and turned her head letting Logan's lips land on hers. Her arm came up and her hand rested on the back of his neck.

"I'll be here to back you up." Saige smiled again and pecked his lips once more then turned back to her computer. "You have any progress yet?"

"I've been emailing my old social worker and she said all she can tell me is that my father's name is Drake Timber and my mother's name is Talia Patterson."