Chapter Nineteen

Saige had decided to join Logan in Dubai after he practically begged her to. She knew she secretly wanted to go so she said yes and joined him. Before the Dubai meet up, they went to the zoo, met a royal family, went to a club, and even went sky diving, which Logan had to beg Saige to do since she was way too scared to do. They had finally made it to the meet up and Saige was not at all surprised at how many people showed up. She stood behind the scene with a smile on as she watched Logan on the little stage. Saige was a little caught off guard by what Logan did next.

"I have somebody with me today who I know feels like some members of the Logang don't support us." Logan said. "Logang, please show some love my beautiful fiancé, Saige Rollins!" Saige smiled wide and blushed bright red when the ice skating rink erupted in cheers. "I love you, baby." Logan pointed at Saige as he said that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night, everybody had decided to go out to celebrate at a club. Saige was so proud of Logan and how far he's come and what he's accomplished. But what made Saige feel good was that Logan wanted her to experience with him.

After a very sleepless night, Logan and Saige managed to drag themselves out of bed. First Logan had a conference meeting. Saige sat next to Brendon as Logan talked about himself, the Maverick brand, and even talked about his engagement with Saige when it was brought up. Saige had a smile on her face as he talked about them. It really made Saige feel better about their relationship when Logan talked about it in public because part of her always felt as if a lot of people didn't like her because she came from a different background than Logan did. They are such different people and Logan could have any girl possible in the world, but he chose her and that made her a happy person.

After the conference meeting, Logan, Saige, and Brendon got to ride on a helicopter with Logan's manager, Jeff. Saige had a slight fear of heights and had her hand wrapped around Logan's hand, refusing to look out the window. She felt Logan's thumb rubbing the top of her hand. The day turned into Logan finally getting a chance to drive a Bugatti for the first time. The smile on his face and the happiness about him made Saige very happy for him.

--------------------------------

By the end of the night, Logan decided to chill out in the hotel room with Saige. Logan came out of the bathroom in just his briefs. Saige, who was lying in bed with her head on her head, smiled as he lay down in front of her. He pushed a strand of hair out of her face and leaned towards her, pressing his lips against hers. Saige kissed him back and felt his hand grasp the side of her face.

"You make me very happy." Logan said as he pulled back. "I just want you to know how serious I am about being with you." Saige smiled again.

"I think the world knows how serious you are about me." Saige replied. "Every time someone asks you about me, you're face lights up and you instantly have a smile on your face."

"Why wouldn't I? I'm proud of you and how far you've come. I love you and nobody else."

"I love you too Logan."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Logan had more merch interviews to do. Saige was still tired, but she still went with and supported Logan. She still couldn't understand how Logan could go from partying all night to then acting really crazy the next day.

"If I die, I swear I will haunt you for the rest of your life." Saige said as she got onto the back of the jet ski.

"I'm not gonna kill you." Logan said, and the jet ski took off. Saige had a smile on her face the entire time they were on the water. But she had a tight grip on Logan as the jet ski continued to move. They spent some time riding the jet skies and then got to the see the president suit of a hotel and Logan poked fun at Saige for not going near the windows because of her fear of heights. You could see everybody and that is what made Saige nervous about heights. Then, it was decided to swim with sharks and Saige wasn't too sure on that.

"Come on, you need to do to it." Logan said as Saige shook her head.

"I don't do sharks, Logan." Saige replied.

"Please, you know they can't get in."

"Dude, those sharks have teeth that could rip an arm off."

"Yeah, they do, but I want you too." Saige sighed and rolled her eyes. She was helped into a wet suit. In the water, Saige was still nervous, but she was amazed and thought that it was cool to do.

After swimming with the sharks, Logan decided to spend more money and then they had to go to a business dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day was the last day in Dubai but Saige had the biggest headache, and nothing seemed to help but Saige wasn't letting it stop her. As usual, Logan went to the highest spot in the hotel and Saige away from the edge shaking her head.

"Babe, you're not gonna fall." Logan said as he looked at Saige.

"You really think I trust you this high up?" Saige asked causing everybody to laugh. "I love you Logan, but not enough to stand there." She smiled as everybody continued to laugh.

Later in the day, they went to a falcon show and then Logan talked Saige into riding a camel. But that part of the day was fun because obviously she never rode a camel before or even a horse. By the end of the night, Saige's headache finally went away, and she was glad since they were going to have fun later tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saige was so happy to finally be back home. She was exhausted, and she really missed her boys. By boys, she meant Dusty and Brodie, but she did miss Sandy and the rest of the animals. When they arrived back at home, they were immediately greeted by the sound of barking. As soon as they walked inside, the three adult dogs came barreling towards them and Dusty jumped on Saige. She smiled as the dogs wagged their tails and greeted them with happy yips.

Nova appeared at the top of stairs meowing and came down the stairs. Saige picked her up and the kitten rubbed her head against Saige's cheek. The two them walked upstairs and Nala came flying out of the room and landed on Saige's shoulder. She squawked and rubbed her feathers against Saige's head.

"I think I'm going to take a nap." Saige said as they walked into the room. Nala flew to her cage and Saige fell onto the bed. The three dogs jumped onto the bed and nudged at Saige making her laugh.

"Are you happy that you came with?" Logan asked as he sat on the bed.

"Yeah, I'm happy." Saige replied as rolled onto her side. "I enjoyed it, but I don't still trust you when we're high up like that."

"You really think I'm going to let you fall from the hotel balcony?" Saige smirked as she rubbed Brodie's head.

"I just don't like heights."

"I know you don't...your headache finally go away?"

"Most of it, I can still feel it.

"Then I'll go find you something and you can take a nap." Logan walked into the bathroom and got into the cupboard and found something for Saige's headache and walked back into the bedroom to see Saige cuddled under the blanket with the dogs curled up around her. Logan gave it to her then left so she could take a nap.

----------------------------------------------------

After nearly two and a half hours, Logan came upstairs to check up on Saige. He walked upstairs with his camera and opened the door to see Saige finally starting to wake up.

"You feel any better?" Logan asked as he sat on the bed.

"Much better." Saige replied as she stretched her legs. "But I need food now."

Saige and Logan walked down the stairs. There she was in the mood for chicken, so she decided to cook chicken. Beth ended up coming over with Tyler for food and ended up bring chips for dinner. Logan ended the vlog, so they could just have time hanging out.

After dinner, Saige was still exhausted and ended up laying in bed early. Around 11:00 at night, Logan walked into the bedroom.

"Are you sure you're feeling okay?" Logan asked as he sat down beside her.

"I'm fine, just wanted some alone time." Saige replied.

"Is there a reason why you left the dog's in the hallway?" Saige smirked. Logan then smiled. He leaned down and kissed Saige. She put a hand on his neck as she kissed him back.