My date w/ Jc!

En başından başla

Y/N: woah, this is our date?

J: yeah! hopefully its not too much.

Y/N: not at all i love it so much! i sat down and he sat down beside me it was the perfect view of the sunset and the beach, it was soo beautiful. "Jc this is soo beautiful! you know how to make a girl smile!"

J: haha thanks. And sorry our dinner is Pizza. He opens the box and the pizza is cut into a heart.

Y/N: aww Jc thats soo cute! haha

J: haha thanks! we grab a piece and talk forever and laughed and watch the sunset.

Y/N: Jc im having soo much fun!

J: good! I sat up to get a better view of the sunset. I stretched my legs out and crossed them with my arms holding me up. It was a little quiet. Then i felt Jc put his hand on mine. I looked down and smiled and looked up at him and he was smiling too. I moved closer to him and rest my head on his shoulder. he eventually put his arm around me and held me closed to him. Oh my gosh this was killing me. I felt so much chemistry between us. We started talking a little bit. He then kissed me int he forehead. "i hope that was ok" Jc said. i looked up and smiled. "it was super ok!" he smiled back, but then i got lost in his eyes. He leaned closer and slowly kissed me. He put his hand on my cheek while he kissed me just like Matt did. "y/n dont think about him, your with Jc right now" i thought to myself. I tangled my hand through his hair. We adventually pulled back. I smiled he smiled back. "that was amazing!" He said. "seriously!" i rested my head on his shoulder again. 

Y/N: hey Jc are we aloud to be up here?

J: um im not sure actually. right after he said that we heard a deep voice "Hey whos up here?" i looked at Jc, got up and it was someone who works here. "Jc we gotta go, were busted" we got up and watched to see where he was going. He spotted us. "hey, you, get down here." and ran towards the stairs on one side of the platform to get us. We ran for the other one and for the door. We got out the door and we had to wait for the elevator. "ugh come on!" i said. "hold on you wait i got the door so he dosent get us!" Jc rushed to the door to the rooftop. and held it closed. The man on the other side was struggling to open it. "aye kid come on open this door!" Jc didnt let go. i was thinking man my guy is strong! The elevator doors opened i got in "ok on the count of 3!" i said. Jc nodded. "1....2...3!" i shouted and pushed the elevator door button to go to our floor. and Jc ran and got in before they closed. The man wasnt that far behind. But we made it!

j: woah! that was close! he was out of breath

Y/N: yeah! but that was fun!

J: hah yeah! sorry i ruined our date!

Y/N: you didnt! it was like.. an adventure!

J: like the way you think! he said and smiled. i smiled back. We got off the elevator. "hey you!" i looked it was the man. Jc grabbed my hand and we ran down the hallway with the man running behind us. We ran down the stairs to another floor and got on the elevator there, to go to our room. We got on the elevator, again out of breath, we were laughing so hard.

Y/N: this is soo fun!

J: i know, and im glad i get to do it with you! i just smiled. We got off the elevator and he walked me to my room. "i had an awesome time tonight!" Jc said.

Y/N: Me too!

J: listen. i really like you y/n!

Y/N: i really like you too!

J: you do?!

Y/N: yes! i say and smash my lips against his. He was wayyy better then Matt! I found out i reallly really really reealllyyyy like Jc! i want to be with him! after about a minute of kissing we pulled back.