Y/N: yeah thanks so much! thats very sweet and smile.

J: glad you like them! well i will talk to you later

Y/N: ok!

Mah: what was that about?

Y/N: nothing he was just saying i should wear a dress.

Mah: omg we need to go buy you one lets go! she grabs my arm and runs to shop with dress' We spend about an hour looking for a cute dress, i just got one like i wore on the date with Matt but different. Its short and comfortable. It was now about 3. Which is almost time for my date with Jc!! We went back to the vans and went back to the hotel. Andrea and Mahogany went with me to my room and picked out my outfit and did my make up.

A: so do oyu think you will kiss Jc tonight?

Y/N: yeah he will probably try to kiss me but i dont if i should because i dont want to seem like a player.

Mah: dont worry you wont be, its only if you have a boyfriend and you kiss another guy.

Y/N: oh crap!

A: what happend?

Y/N: no its, when i was dating Connor in the beginning of the trip Jc kissed me and i kissed back. But we broke up that night. am i bad person?

Mah: well Jc did it first, and your not with him anymore so its ok.

Y/N: ugh ok. Me, Mahogany and Andrea talked and laughed while they did my hair and make up. It was  5:30 so i had to hurry and get ready. Andrea does a great job at getting my outfit togther! ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=115630939 ) I finish up with some perfume and gettin on twitter till Jc arrives. 5 minutes later there was a knock omn the door.

A: hey Jc! hold on.

J: ok!

Mah: omg Jc's here!! 

Y/N: do i look ok?

A: you look perfect! now go!! i open the door and Jc took my breath away! he looked soooo cute!

Y/N: woah! i say with big eyes and a smile

J: no, your woah! you look beautiful!

Y/N: thanks!

J: shall we? he puts his arm out and mine interlocks with his.

Y/N: so were are we going?

J: damn your impacient! he says and smiles.

Y/N: well thats just me! i say and giggle. We get in the elevator.

J: i love your giggle. Then i blush.

Y/N: um thanks. Jc pushs' the up button. "um Jc, why are we going up?"

J: because this is were our date is. I was a little confused. When the elevator doors opened it lead down a small hallway with a door at the end.

Y/N: um where are we going?

J: Look! Jc opens the door and reveals a rooftop view of the beach and the sunset. It was very fancy.

Y/N: oh my wow! Is this where our date is?!

J: yup! you like?

Y/N: i love it oh my gosh Jc! i start walking around. and it was beautiful, i could see everything. "wait so are we standing the whole time during our date?"

J: haha no, look behind you. I looked behind me and i saw a higher platform with lights on top. I ran to find stairs. I went up them and saw a planket, 2 pillows, candles, a radio, a pizza box and a blanket.