Chapter 1

Chapter 1: meeting a new face

I was running across city building rooftops, leaping over the gaps between the buildings that would make me fall, my movement graceful and perfect. I stopped at my favourite tall building and sat on the edge, swinging my legs as the cold breeze blew my hair back and forth, it was nights like these I liked the most. The gentle breeze flowing through my hair and past my (f/c) bandana, the beautiful moon with the shining stars above and the shining of the lights as they illuminated the city.

Although... nothing could stay perfect for long... I went to stand up when I heard footsteps behind me, a pair of ten footsteps to my guessing, I turned around to see ten foot clan soldiers standing in front of me, taking out their weapons. They charged at me with full force, I back flipped and swipe kicked one of them with my foot making it fly into three other ones. Another grabbed my arms and held them back, another ran at me and I headbutted it, knocking it unconscious.

I swung my head back also headbutting the foot clan soldier making him fall backwards, five others surrounded me and I took out my (f/w) and waited for them to make a move, they all lunged at me and I ducked making them fly into each other. I smirked but heard a loud thud behind me, I swung around and why to attack the guy behind me but he grabbed my (f/w) and threw it away.

My eyes widened as he grabbed me by the neck and lifted me upwards, I clutched at arms trying to get him off me, sadly it didn't work, I was loosing oxygen... just as my vision went blurry and I thought I would die, my attacker threw me into a air vent. The impact hit me pretty hard, leaving bruises and cuts from the broken metal, I tried to crawl to my (f/w) but the attacker put his foot on my back.

"W-who are you...?" I managed to choke out before laying my head onto the cold floor, my arms sprawled over my head weakly, I was loosing blood and fast.

"I am tigerclaw! Now say goodbye to this pathetic life you have!" He said taking out his gun pointing it at me, I gave up and laid there, I closed my eyes shut tightly waiting for the pain, but nothing happened.

I opened my eyes again, vision getting blurrier and blurrier, I see four green figures fighting 'tigerclaw' I think it was? Anyway... while they where fighting him I saw that there was only three fighting.

'where did the forth one go?' I thought in my head. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me picking me up setting me on their lap.

"How's she doing Donnie?" One called out from the battle.

"She's very weak! We need to take her back NOW! Otherwise she'll die!" The one that was resting me in their lap was 'Donnie' I guess? Donnie picked me up bridal style as the others ran along side him.

Every jump he made across a building I felt and it wasn't in a good way. My eyes got heavier and heavier, my vision getting even more clouded and blurry.

"Hang in there! Stay awake! Your gonna be ok!" Donnie said as he checked on me, seeing me starting to fall asleep. I tried my best to keep them open, but as soon as they went underground or at least somewhere... my eyes closed shut, allowing myself to slip into a deep sleep.

(Time skip)

I woke up to what seemed like a few hours later, I sat up almost instantly regretting my decision, a sharp, painful, stabbing sensation went down my spine. I winced and put my hand gently over it, I looked around seeing I was in some sort of lab, a large, moving, green lump caught my attention, I looked at it curiously, it turned facing me.

'is that a turtle?!' I said in my mind.

"I see your awake...! how are you feeling?" He said walking up to me checking my vital signs, I looked at him curiously and smiled.

"Sore... bruised... weak..." I said in a matter-of-fact voice.

"well... you don't have any signs of broken bones, but your back has a severe back injury from the impact of the air vent you hit... there's no broken spinal cords which is a good sign but I would advise that you rest until it heals" he said smiling, I smiled back.

I looked at him checking for weapons, you never know when someone can turn their backs on you and betray you.

"Y-your probably frightened of me aren't you..." I snapped out of my trance and look up at him.

"what makes you think that?"

"Well... I'm a mutant turtle and your a human... you know the whole 'oh my god a monster run away!' Sort of thing right?" He said acting like a human as he said that.

"I wouldn't run away..."

"You wouldn't?" He said looking into my eyes, curiosity swirling in his redish, brown eyes.

"Why would I? I mean you and your... friends? Saved me so I kinda wouldn't run away from the people who saved my life! No matter what they looked like..."

"Oh... ok..! Well those 'friends' you spoke of are my brothers, I'll introduce them to you once your feeling better" he said smiling, the gap in his teeth showing.

"Ok! Oh I'm (y/n) by the way! I'm guessing your Donnie?"

"Oh yeah! My names Donatello, otherwise known as Donnie, Don or D"

"Cool...! Also... where are we? And why does this place smell like a sewer?"

"O-oh... we are in the sewers..." he said scratching he back of his neck.

"Oh ok! As I said thank you for saving me... if if weren't for you and your brothers I'd probably be dead"

"No problem...! Anything for a innocent citizen who is being attacked by the foot clan!" He said confidently, I smiled a weird feelings rising in my stomach, this wasn't my normal gut feeling when something feels wrong, my stomach felt like it was in a knot and my heart felt like it was in my throat.

'Why am I feeling this way? He's just a turtle' I said to myself. Life is strange... but I'm glad they saved me from tigerclaw...

Hey fellow readers! WolfGamerGirl264 here! I hope you enjoyed my story and if you enjoyed it! Leave a like and a comment down bellow and I'll see you! In the next video... bu-bye!

~WolfGamerGirl264