H.C.B.T.O 2

Damian

Damn how could dude do Sydney like that. If I was her, I would have done more damage to that girl. Tore that ass up till her momma felt the pain.

As Sydney was laying in my lap sleeping, her phone starting ringing. I tried to wake her up, but she was in a deep sleep so I just answered it.

"Hello?" I Answered.

"Yo, who the fuck this is? Where Sydney?" I looked at the caller ID and its that nigga Trey.

"She sleep. I'll let her know u called"

He laughed "Yea nigga. You do that" I hung up and tossed her phone back on the table. Niggas like that big talk over the phone but pussies in person so he ain't even worth it.

I felt someone run their fingers across my neck and shoulders. That shit was feeling good and I started to get into it. I looked up and noticed it was Sydney. I didn't even realize she was up. I smiled up at her and she smiled at me too.

Damn, she so gorgeous.

"How was your nap?" I asked while really enjoying whatever she was doing.

"It was fine, until I was woken up by you on my phone. You talk loud as hell" she giggled, stopping my massage and sitting on the couch next to me.

"Damn, why you stopped?" I asked kinda upset.

"Oh sorry, I just did it to calm you down."

" Well it worked" I said smiling.

We started talking and getting to know each other. She has been through a lot of niggas that did nothing but hurt her and that's sad.

Someone as beautiful as her.

Her big brown almond shaped eyes, her perfect smile, her nice sized ass and her long sexy legs. If she was mine, I would treat her like my queen.

"Hello? Damian did you hear me?" She asked waving her hand in my face.

"Oh what was you saying?" I asked

"I said do you want to go out to the movies with me some time? I really want to see Ride along. My friend Audrey busy, and my brother lame and would say no."

"I heard that." Keyshawn said coming downstairs , going Into the kitchen with 2 big bag of chips and a liter soda.

"Anyways, would you like to come with me? Please Damian. " She begged poking out her bottom lip.

"Of course. And you didn't have to beg. I would have said yes anyways." I said smiling.

"Thank u so much Damian" She said smiling and jumping half way into my lap almost choking the life outta me with her tight ass hug.

"Damn Syd, hug me any tighter and I won't be able to go to the movies with you"

"Oh sorry. I'm just really, really happy" She said jumping up and down in my lap hugging me. Her knee was all in my thigh bone and that shit was starting to hurt.

"Syd, where u keep the mustard. I want a san- What the fuck y'all got goin on in here? You trying to bump and grind with my lil sis?" Keyshawn asked getting pissed at what he seen. But honestly , it wasn't what it looked like.

"No, Keyshawn I swear it ain't like that" Sydney said getting off my lap and walking to Keyshawn.

"Better not be. Syd, u still a virgin? Right?" Keyshawn asked raising am eyebrow at her. I kinda wanted to know the answer to that too.

"Yes I'm still a virgin. " She mumbled.

"Keep it that way. Aye Damian, you wanna go to this strip club King Of Diamonds? I heard it's dope as fuck" Keyshawn asked.