Another Naruto Story: Chapter 8

Chapter 8

(Home)

11:56 P.M.

“Night, Naruto!” Hitomi yelled as she went into her room.

“Night, Hitomi!” Naruto yelled back yawning.

As Hitomi finally got settled into bed after her routine of tossing and turning and fluffing her pillow constantly, her phone rang. And it was the special ring tone Umbrella which she set up for when Sasuke called. So she knew it would be important. Because half the time if someone were to call right when she was ready to fall asleep she would bring out her hand without looking, open her bedside table drawer and knock her cell phone in it otherwise she would just let it ring if she didn’t want to go through the effort.

Hitomi: What Sasuke.

Sasuke: What did you tell him?

Hitomi: Why are you calling now?

Sasuke: What did you tell him?

Hitomi: Can you call back tomorrow around noon?

Sasuke: I need to know what you told him.

Hitomi: Then I’d have to explain- a lot, and I’m tired.

Sasuke: Really?

Hitomi: Really, now go on with your business.

Sasuke: I need to know, it’s eating out my insides.

Hitomi: And you say Naruto and I are like twins.

Sasuke: Whatever, I need to know.

Hitomi: Fine *explains* then he figured it out now go to sleep or watch T.V. or something.

Sasuke: Are you sure he won’t tell.

Hitomi: Leave me be, I’m one person and I’m tired. *snoring in the back round* Aw crap Naruto’s asleep now. I gotta listen to his snoring.

Sasuke: Sorry.

Hitomi: That’s fine, cause if this works out then you guys are gonna buy a house, in which I will have my own private room, and you will have to deal with his snoring. Now leave me be! *call ends*

Sasuke: Wait what? Hello, hello, she hung up, great.