Chapter 15

Author's Note-

Okay. Rage Factor, as you may have guessed, is viewed as a person or part of Freya, okay? So when she 'comes out', its like Bruce with the Hulk. Except, without the green, and without lossing the clothes.

Basically, its Freya so mad, that she turns into a different person. Literally. Its a Red Room installed power that she had never checked to see if existed.

PS, I really loved all your comments guys! Thank You!!!!

Steve Rogers - Captain America

"Ah, the Captain's female counterpart." Loki says, smirking at Freya. I blush slightly at his words, and the rest of the Avengers chuckle a little.

"Its so obvious you two are made for each other, even Loki knows it." Natasha says, nudging me in the shoulder.

Tony smirks. "Yeah, really Capsicle. Why don't you ask her out?" I give him a look. "She doesn't even like me like that. She likes me as a friend, and I don't want to ruin our friendship just because I'm in love with her."

There's a pause, then Tony says, "See? You admitted it again." I smack my forehead in defeat.

I smile slightly, and return my attention to the screen.

"Well, Gretal cut off her middle finger in the story Hansel and Gretal, and Cinderella's step-sisters cut off their toes just to jam their feet into her glass slipper. I'd say your fairytale sounds a lot like the stories of old." Freya says, her arms crossed, her voice light.

Loki laughs lightly. "Ah yes. You'd be an expert on things of old, wouldn't you? After all, you are old, maybe even older than the Captain himself. You have heart, my dear, but you foolishly blind yourself with your false hopes and dreams. You are too optomistic. You cannot see that you are out of time, out of YOUR, time, and will never truly belong."

I frown, and so does Freya. "Bold words from a man standing on the wrong side of the glass wall."

He smiles again. "I'm not so sure about that." He bangs a hand on the glass, making Freya flinch slightly.

"You're so forward in time, you don't even remeber those important to you in the past." He snarls. Freya glares dangerously at him.

"Who are your new recruits Loki? And why did you recruit them? I thought you said that the humans were beneath you?" Freya asks, ignoring his comment.

He laughs. "They are. But I'm finding these new servents to be very useful. Some of them even had grudges to settle with some people in shield, and didn't need a second force to persuade them to help."

"Who are they?" She asks, tossing her brown hair over her shoulder nonchalantly. I catch my heart skipping a beat at her actions.

His eyes narrowed. "Who?"

"The new recruits." She answers.

"Who are they? You said some of them had grudges to settle. Who are those agents?" Loki grinned creepily again, making me feel uncomfortable that Freya was in the same room as him.

"Well, there's Agent Romanoff's old rival from her Black Widow program days, Rosanna Partridge. She's come to help me in exchange for Agent Romanoff's life."

Natasha gasped beside me. "That, bitch!" She exclaimed, slamming a fist onto the table top, making everything on the table rattle from the impact.

"There's another. His name is Simon Gascon. He used to work for Stark Industries, I believe. Man of Iron fired him for courting his lady. His life apparently fell apart after that."