Attempt One at Therapy-no-Jutsu

Adorable fanart by Nixygg (deviantART). Thank you!

"Sometimes I wonder if I ever bought milk from the same cow twice."

-Anon

Disclaimer: I, Darkpetal16, do not own Naruto.

Warning: This is a feel good story. Realism takes a back seat.

Beta: Un-beta'd. If you see any mistakes please let me know! Pretty please with chocolate on top.

Edited: 12/9/14

Edit: 5/12/17

( 。◕‿‿◕。)  

My fingers trailed down the delicate stitches on Haku's chest. Haku was sitting up in his bed, an exorbitant amount of pillows behind and around him, as well as many flowers, fruit-baskets, and little knick-knacks. Naruto had advertised to the people of Wave that it was Zabuza who had personally slain the evil tyrant, which earned the missing-nin a big shiny pedestal to stand on above them. Not even a day later did they find out about his "precious" student, and in hopes of showing gratitude, the people showed up with many gifts for the duo.

It was left unsaid that not even a week ago Zabuza and Haku had been out for Tazuna's head.

"It looks like we're out of the woods," I finally said. Haku smiled warmly at me, and Zabuza let out a small gruffing noise to my right. The missing-nin had played nursemaid to his student the past couple of days, allowing me to nurse his own wounds in the process, as well. He, too, sat in a bed with many fluffy pillows propped around him. "No infection, and no signs of rejection. You'll have to be careful for a while longer, but I feel pretty confident that in a couple days I'll be able to heal the wound shut and we can take out the stitches."

"Thank you, Sakura-sensei," Haku politely said, a serene smile still on his face. "I owe you—"

I shushed him by smooshing his cheeks together so his lips puckered out. "I know. No need to say it anymore, Haku. You know exactly how to thank me, if you choose to."

Haku nodded his head, and I removed my hands. "Yes. I have thought it over, and I am very honored to be invited into your harem. I will gladly accept."

I squealed. "Fantastic! How about you, Zabuza?"

"I'm not joining some goddamn harem."

"So that's a yes?"

Zabuza gave me a withering glare. "You're going to act as though I'm part of you harem, regardless of what I actually say, aren't you?"

"Yes."

Zabuza let out a long sigh. "I don't care anymore. We're even by this, you annoying doctor-brat."

I squealed in delight again, moving over and throwing my arms around his neck. "Get off, you stupid—"

"Shut up and accept my love and affection," I ordered him as I started to nuzzle. "I love you guys."

"Die in a fire," Zabuza grouched, glaring balefully at the giggling Haku. He unhooked my arms around his neck and promptly shoved me away from him. I landed on my bum, still beside myself with happiness that I had successfully coerced two awesome people into my personal harem.

I stood back up, beaming at both of my patients. "I'll let you two get some more rest. If you need me, I'll be in town at the clinic."

"Of course, Sakura-sensei," Haku murmured. "Have a pleasant day."