"Cheating Ass Boy Toy" - Sam (for Taela)

Hey guys this imagine is about Sam, not Colby, and it's for colbyismylife101 !

hope you enjoy :)

-------------------------

"Yes thank you! You're the best!" I hugged my manager, which also happened to be my best friend.

She just let me get off of work 3 hours early.

"I know, I know." She laughed.

"You're getting my vote for manager of the year." I said as I started to leave the store where I worked.

"I better be!" She said back.

I smiled at her and waved bye, then left the store and walked over to my car.

I got in and started driving home.

(time skip)

I turned onto the street that I lived on with the boys, and reached our house. As I pulled into the driveway, I noticed there was a red car that I've never seen before. The only cars there were Sam's car and the red one.

Maybe someone bought a new car?

I parked and got my phone out of my purse. I texted Colby. I texted Colby and not Sam because I wanted to surprise Sam, and because he's my best friend.

Me: Are you home?

Colby: no but I'm gonna be home in like 5 minutes

Me: okay

Colby: why

Me: bc there's a random car here

Colby: who's home?

Me: idk I haven't gone inside yet, only Sam's car is here with the other car

Colby: well go inside I'll be home in a min

Me: kk

I got out of my car. I walked up of the front door and twisted the handle.

Locked.

If someone's home, the door's never locked.

Boi...

I grabbed my key and unlocked the front door. I walked inside and closed it behind me. I kicked off my shoes and set my purse down on mine and Deyvn's designated purse space by the front door.

When I set my purse down, I heard a crashing sound come from upstairs.

My head automatically jerked in that direction.

I went over to the stairs and briskly started walking up them.

I heard another crashing noise as I got to the top of the stairs.

The noises turned into moans as I reached our bedroom. I already knew what was on the other side. Tears formed in my eyes before I even opened the door. My hand grasped the handle but I was too scared to open the door.

I stood there for a few seconds before finally, I forcefully flung the door open, and stood in the doorway.

Of course, Sam and another girl were in our bed.

They both looked at me.

"T-Taela." Is all he said before I bolted out of our, now just his, room.

Sam quickly put a pair of basketball shorts on before running after me down the stairs.

"Taela wait!" He shouted. "Let me explain!"

I reached the bottom of the stairs before turning back around and staring at him.

"EXPLAIN WHAT SAM?" I yelled.

"Explain what happened." He started walking down the last few stairs towards me.

Just then, the front door busted open revealing Colby.

"What the fuck Sam!" Colby shouted at him. I guess he knows what happened.

Colby came closer to us.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" He shouted at Sam.

"Colby, stop." I said quietly to him. Colby hugged and walked over to me.

I looked back at Sam.

"What do you have to explain, Sam? That it 'wasn't what it looked like'? Because it fucking was. You were fucking cheating me! I can't believe you were going to try to convince me otherwise." I said.

"Taela." He said, walking closer to me.

"Get the fuck away from me." I said backing up.

Sam stopped walking and tears fell from his eyes.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled multiple times.

"You don't get to be sorry!" I shouted at him.

He looked at me.

"Taela, I love you--" I cut him off.

"Well I fucking hate you." I stated as tears fell from my eyes.

Silence fell upon the room, until I heard footsteps coming from upstairs. I looked at the stairs and saw the girl start walking down them. She was wearing one of my t-shirts.

We all looked at her and she looked at Sam.

"What's with all the commotion baby?" She asked Sam, walking up to him and putting her hand on his chest.

"Nothing baby." He replied.

That sent my anger through the roof.

"Fuck you Sam!" I screamed at him. "Tell your little slut to take my fucking shirt off."

She girl walked closer to me.

"Sweetie, this shirt, is mine now." She said in a condescending voice.

I just stood there, not knowing what to say or to do.

"Okay then. Enjoy the rest of your life with your cheating ass boy toy." I said with tears still falling.

I started walking towards the door, but Colby grabbed my hand.

"Taela, where are you going?" He asked.

I ignored him and shook his hand off of me. I picked up my purse and I left the house, slamming the door behind me.

I got into my car and pulled out of the drive way.

Many thoughts clouded my mind as I was driving to God know's where.

But one thing's for certain.

I never really did see that truck coming.

-------------------------

hope you liked it Taela! 💗

-m