He sighed and hung his head for a bit before saying, “I know and I’m sorry. I don’t mean to pressure you.”

“It’s all right. Just give me a few more hours to rest my sore muscles. It had been a while for me so this is normal.” I said.

He chuckled and I was able to get off his lap. I stood up and so did he. He stretched and went to the bathroom. I went to look for my phone to check if I had any missed calls or messages. While I was checking my email, Taylor got ready.

He took a quick shower and when he got out he failed to put on boxers. So he walked out of the shower with only a towel wrapped around his waist. He was so hot that he accomplished turning me slightly on. I fanned myself with my fingers to control my temperature. He smirked at my reaction and quickly got his jeans on.

“What? No underwear?” I acted innocently

“Real men don’t wear underwear. We like to go commando and we like to feel a breeze once in a while. Besides, it’s an easier access for when you want a quickie.” He winked at me for the last part of what he said.

I couldn’t help blushing at that and so I stared at my phone. I had a text message from Naomi asking how my trip was. I texted back and said it was boring for the most part but that I had met a sexy Italian on the plane.

I was so caught up in my conversation with Naomi that I didn’t realize Taylor was done and was waiting for me. I placed my phone in the pocket that was stitched inside my skirt.

“So what are the plans for today, sir?” I asked as he took my hand in his and walked us down the stairs.

“I was hoping that we could go into the village this morning.” He said nonchalantly.

I wanted to do that so badly but there was a problem. “Babe, won’t there be paparazzi?”

“Yes, but I could always go into disguise or you could.” He said.

“Oh yeah? And what exactly would you dress up as?” I teased.

“I don’t know. Look, I admit that there are paparazzi but that is only when its summer and celebrities say they’re going to be here. But just to be cautious, I’ll try my best to look inconspicuous. I’ll put on a bini, some shades, and a hoodie.” He tried to comfort me but I was still a bit reluctant.

“Or we could not be seeing holding hands or act like we know each other.” I said.

“Absolutely not. I want to hold your hand as we walk around the many stores that I’m sure you will fall in love with. I want to be a normal couple that doesn’t have to hide. Can you please do that for me?” He pleaded.

What he was saying sounded really appealing. Deep down inside of me, I yearned what he was saying. I wanted to walk down the sidewalk holding his hand and be seeing in public without causing havoc. I wanted to kiss him in public and not have to worry about getting caught.

“Babe, I want those things too, but…” I stopped.

I didn’t know what I was going to say after that. It just seemed like the perfect statement to add a “but” into it.

“Just trust me okay. Everything will be fine and no one is going to know that I am Taylor Lautner.” He said.

I sighed and nodded. “Can we go eat now? I’m hungry?”

He laughed and tucked me closer to his chest.

Taylor’s house was huge. His walls were white but were covered with picture frames, art, family photos, and promo posters from his movies. I could tell that his mom had a major influence in the decoration of his home. She decorated it so as to make Taylor more at home. His furnishings spelled bachelor all over them. In one of his living rooms instead of having regular old couches he had black leather home theater seating all lined up together. They seemed comfortable and I liked that he had a couple of love seats. He had a huge modern sectional sofa off to the sides. Instead of a flat screen television there was a screen projector just as if we were at the movies.