Chapter 8

Hey guys! Here's the next chapter. I hope you like it. I'm warning you now that it has certain adult content. Gosh,I sound like those television shows. Well, I think it's appropriate I just hope you guys have been briefed about the birds and bees. If not maybe you should stop reading this story because it will get more detailed. I don't want to get messages from readers about how detailed the story gets. Well anyways, likeI saidI hope you like it. Please comment! That is all I'm asking. I don't care whether you vote for my story. I'm only interested in your comments. Happy reading :)

I had to tell Taylor. I couldn’t keep the truth from him. He would figure it out once we decided to get intimate. So just tell him already!

“Gio and I had sex.” I said and felt Taylor tense.

“I’m sorry, can you repeat that again? I couldn’t quite catch that since you have a tight grip on my neck.” He said and tried to pull me back to look at him.

I couldn’t do this while looking at him. I pulled a pillow in between us and began to fidget with it.

“M…” he warned.

“I had sex with Gio. I’m not a virgin anymore. There I said it.” I said and covered my face with the pillow.

Taylor stayed quiet and reached out to play with my hair. I wanted to see what Taylor was thinking but I was afraid to look at his face and see something I wouldn’t like.

“I’m not mad, if that’s what you’re worried about.” He said calmly. He kept playing with my hair.

I looked up at him in puzzlement. “Why?”

“Well, now that I have your undivided attention I can talk… M, I would never reproach you for something that you decided to do. I’m still a virgin, I know it’s hard to believe since I’m an actor but I am. You also ruined other girls for me. I’m not trying to make you feel bad, honey. I can see what you’re thinking but it’s not true. I wanted to stay celibate just for you because I knew one day we were going to pick up where we left off.” He said and kissed my lips.

“Taylor, it didn’t mean anything. It–” he placed a finger over my lips.

“Shh…it’s okay. You don’t have to explain yourself to me.”

“Yes I do. I want you to know that it didn’t mean anything. I don’t want you to think that I’m a slut or anything. Please, let me explain. It wasn’t that long ago either. It was Prom and you know how everyone gets it on. The night was going fantastic and I felt I was ready. –I left out my singing ability– I was blindsided by the outcome of the night that I let my feelings rule my body… Gio and I did it in one of Naomi’s spare bedrooms. Don’t get me wrong, the sex was great but afterwards I felt empty. If I’d known you were going to come back, I would have waited for you. And for that I apologize with all my heart.”

“You don’t have to be sorry for anything. I left you and anything you regret is my fault.” He said.

I sighed and decided to let it go. I looked into Taylor’s eyes. He was right about one thing though, if we were to go out in public all the girls at school would stop flirting with him. But Sully would try to get him in return. I still couldn’t believe that Gio was going out with her.

“Hey, I think I’ll go now. I have to tell my manager that I will be staying in school after all.” He said.

“Were you planning on staying one day?” I asked.

“It all depended on your answer. If you said no I would have left you in peace. Since you said yes I’m staying. I made a deal with my manager.” He explained.