~~~Regrets&Baby Talk~~~

(Warning: A little joke at the end that seems to go a little too far. But if you think about it Lawless can do that because he's a vampire.)

"I want to die...", Lawless mumbled after the traumatic stunt he had pulled. Licht glared at the sulking Lawless, a vein twitched on the Raven haired boy's cheek. The pencil in the pianist's hand snapped in half.

"If you don't shut up, then I will make that wish a reality, damn rat!", Licht warned Lawless before grabbing another pencil.

Chibi anime tears traveled down Lawless' puffed out cheeks. The now gloomy aura became even more dark. Licht glared even at the lowest whimper Lawless had made. Why was he acting like this to begin with? Did Licht miss something while he was performing a concert last night? Why the heck was he listening to the voice inside of his head? Nobody, but the lord in heaven knows...

"What's wrong with you? Usually you're jumping up, and down like a kid who's going through sugar rush...", Licht face palmed at his own stupidity. 'Why the hell did I even ask him that?'

Lawless took in a deep breath before screaming on top of his lungs. Licht jumped out of his seat, frightened at his partner's outburst.

"(Y/N) IS MAD AT ME!! I WAS JUST TEASING HER, AND SHE BANNED ME FROM GOING INTO HER ROOM!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY--?!", Lawless groaned once a foot forced its way into his gut. The impact sends him flying into a wall. Lawless coughed up a face full of wall paint, and wood.

"I TOLD YOU I WOULD KILL YOU IF YOU DIDN'T SHUT UP!"

"WHAT THE HELL?! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO ASKED ME WHAT THE HELL WAS WRONG WITH ME!!"

"..."

"........Eh?"

"Right... I forgot about that."

"Seriously? Are you okay? It seems you've taken too many hits to the head, Lil' Angel."

"No, it's you who's going to take too many hits to the head, rotten hedgehog."

Avoiding Licht's unfriendly stare, Lawless shifted his gaze towards the piece of paper Licht had been working on. A impressive sketch of a little baby was drawn on the solid white paper. Just by looking at the cute big innocent eyes the infant had made Lawless rethink on life. Back then he didn't even have a chance to start a future with his first love, Ophelia. He never even thought of what he'd do in the future after Ophelia had died for her desire of freedom. After her home had been destroyed by a rivaling country Lawless never even thought life was even worth living. Now, he has a future with the second woman whom had stolen his heart. Lawless wasn't going to give that up now.

"Soooooooo...."

"What."

"You don't need to sound so rude, Angel cakes. I just have one tinsy question..."

"What the hell do you want?"

"CAN YOU DRAW (Y/N) IN A BIKINI?!"

With that question out of the way, Lawless was sent ten stories down out of their hotel room's window. Freaking out many unsuspecting humans who saw his body plummet to the cement, and getting up like nothing happened to him. This was going to be a long day for Licht Jekylland Todoroki....