~~~Angel Vs. Demon PII~~~

"Licht, that was amazing!", (Y/N) cheered, and clapped her hands together. "That was the best song I've ever heard you play before. Tell me, is it a new piece for your tour?"

   Licht blue eyes in disbelief at what (Y/N) had said. Was she that cold-hearted?! How can she toss his feelings aside like that?! Doesn't she feel an ounce of guilt?! Doesn't she realize how hard Licht had worked on this beautiful piece of art?! That didn't seem to matter to (Y/N) anymore. Licht slammed the lid to cover the piano keys, causing the smile to fall from her face. Glaring at the one thing he thought he could have was too much for him. Instead all emotion that could have appeared on the surface of Licht's face disappeared. He wore a mask that only held void, and nothing else.

"Licht...?", (Y/N) mumbled as the 18 year old brushed past her. His back was to her as he exited out of the room. Looking around the room, she realized that not only did Licht leave, but also Lawless. Did she do something to make them upset? (Y/N) couldn't help but feel as though she did. They were at war with each other, after all. Maybe her words of encouragement had backfired.

  Then again... (Y/N) never came to realize how serious the two were being. Maybe when Lawless had confirmed that he, and Licht were at war with each other that they were actually at war. Her (E/C) pools widen as the truth revealed itself in front of her.

'Crap... I screwed up, didn't I...?'

   (Y/N) had believed this war was just a way of playing around with her. Lawless always seemed to tease her, and Licht seemed like the type of person who would just fight Lawless even despite how light the situation was. She never knew that those two were serious about being in love with her. Having two boys fighting over her was all (Y/N) ever dreamed of. It was the perfect scenario to occur in a normal teenage girl's life. If only (Y/N) had realized how negative the two boys were currently thinking of her.

"That's it... I need to apologize.", (Y/N) could barely raise her voice above a whisper. Her hands tighten into fists. Turning towards the door, (Y/N) (L/N) had stormed over to the door, and grasped the doorknob in her hand. A moment passed by while her hand firmly held onto the cold material. The  18 year old, then yanked the door open only to be face-to-face with the person she planned to apologize to first.

"Lawless..."