~~~What's Your Type? Angel Or Demon?~~~

"So... You're a Vampire who goes by the name Lawless?"

"Servamp, baby-cakes.", Lawless cooed while dodging the kicks his eve, Licht, threw at him.

"Yeeeeah... I'm going to ignore that last part. And you're supposedly his master, Licht?"

(Y/N) flinched at the intensity of the glare Licht had given her. It was already noticeable how much he detest Lawless. Not just Lawless, but all the things Licht had referred to as demons. Again, Mr. Jekyll got into his signature "I'm an angel" pose leaving (Y/N) speechless.

"I would never associate myself with that demon. After all, I'm an angel."

"Yeah yeah yeah! Who cares if you're an angel or not, angel babe. What I'm really curious about is what type of guy lil' princess likes! Which is it, lil' princess? Do you want an annoying angel? Or a handsome demon?", Lawless bellowed overreacting the whole handsome demon bit.

"She's not going to pick who just because you asked her to, you stupid hedgehog--", Licht sighed after he was interrupted by (Y/N).

"Well, I would say demon, since I'm a huge fan of Supernatural."

Lawless had no clue what she was talking about, but he was all for it anyway. Licht just glared at his overly excited Servamp of greed. There was no way in Hell that this demon would win the heart of an angel. Licht was sure of it. Unfortunately, it was the first time the Tsundere Eve had met the angelic American prodigy. A lot of things were left unsaid. Hopefully, it will stay that way.

"But...", (Y/N) trailed off making Lawless' hopes dash out the window. "I'll have to get to know him better. I mean come on, the only thing I know about you, Lawly, is your name, that you're the Servamp of greed, and Li-Li here is your Eve."

"Don't ever call me that again.", Licht growled not even hesitating on glaring at the (H/C) haired eighteen year old girl.

"Okay, Li-Li!", cue the angel face palming. Lawless stared at her confused for a moment.

'Why is she taking up the chance to get to know me? I don't know that much about her. The only thing I know is that she's the most talented American in the world. Also what is this feeling in my chest every time I look at her, and angel-cakes together? It hurts... I hate it. She's not allowed to be that close to anyone, but me. I'll kill whoever dares to touch her. THAT IS A PROMISE.', the jealous Servamp growled after his dominant instincts took over.

"What the hell is wrong with him? His stupid expression is seriously pissing me off...", even though Licht so desperately wanted to kick said Servamp to death, he still restrained himself. For the first time after seeing the inhuman glare that rotten demon held, fear had consumed the angelic boy. It was as though Lawless was making mental threats towards the delusional late teenager. Fortunately for Licht, (Y/N) eased that tension with a simple answer.

"I think I'll choose the demon just this once. All I ask in return is the normal life of a teenager.", (Y/N)'s grin caused Lawless' cheeks to flush fifty shades of red.

   (Y/N) may not be serious about how Lawless feels about her. However, she's very serious on living the life she had wished to live her entire life. Lawless was just as serious. He was going to bring the two of them together. Lawless was going to be honest just like how Licht told him to be. She's his Juliet and he will be her Romeo. Whether (Y/N) likes it or not, fate had already decided that the two of them should be together. The only thing left to do now is Licht trying to destroy it all.

'I promise, Juliet, I won't let that angel bastard get in the way.'

After all... I do love thee.