My date w/ Matthew

Start from the beginning

A & M: aww

Y/N: i roll my eyes, shut up!

M: oh my gosh we have to go help you get ready for your date!! 

Y/N: um ok, let me go tell Matt. I run over to Matt and tell him im going to get ready so he can too. i go back over to Mahogany and Andrea and they grab my arm take me back to the hotel to get me ready. They go and change into some comfy clothes while i take a shower. i got out and took off all my make up, put my hair in a towel and but one of the hotel robes on and walked out of the bathroom and saw Mahogany and Andrea going through my suitcase. "what are you guys doing?" i asked. "we are looking  for something cute for you to wear" Mahogany said. "and you have nothing" Andrea said. "wow Thanks guys!" 

A: No! you have reall cute stuff but did u bring a dress at all?

Y/N: um no i wasnt planning on to wear one.

A: Well i have some i wil be back! Andrea goes to her room real quick and gets her dress' 

A: ok im back which one do you like? She held out a cute short flowy dress with noodle straps that was blue with white polk-a-dots, and a short white dress with purple and blue flowers.

Y/N: blue and purple flowers

A: ok, Andrea worked on the outfit, while Mahogany did my make up. Andrea came in the bathroom and did my hair while mahogany was doing my make up. After about an hour and a half of doing my make up and hair i got ready!  ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=115414873 )

Y/N: Thanks for helping me!

A: no problem it was fun!

M: yeahcan we do it again tomorrow?

Y/N: yeah sure! I went in the bathroom and it was 4:45, i was getting so excited!! i was doing some finishing touches. When the door knocks! i go to the door and Mahogany stops me. 

M: go in the back, you cant answer the door.

Y/N: oh um ok and i go to Andrea I hear Matt at the door asking for me!

M: um y/n Matt's here!

A: good luck! 

Y/N: thanks! i grab my phone off the dresser and go to the door.

M: hey y/n- woah

Y/N: i smile ok lets go! We walk down the hall to the elevator.

M: you look pretty!

Y/N: so do you! I mean handsome!

M: thanks! He did look cute! He had a buttom up shirt with khaki colored skinny jeans! 

Y/N: so where are we going?

M: you'll see! and he grabbed my hand. "is this ok?" and looked at our hands.

Y/N: yeah its fine! i say and smile at him. We walk through the lobby and down the sidewalk from the hotel and around back to the beach. "is our date on the beach?" i ask.

M: maybe! we arrive and i see Nash and Carter.

C: hey love birds!

M: Carter, really?

C: sorry!

J G: aw you guys look so cute! Matt squeezes my hand and i look at him. He looks a little annoyed.

Y/N: so what are you guys doing here?

J G: oh we were setting up your guys' date. They lead us a little further down the beach to a blanket, a candle  and a picnic table.