My date w/ Matthew

Start from the beginning

S: hey, why are you here by yourself?

Y/N: i dont know just thinking.

S: about what?

Y/N: just about tonight and how amazing my life is right now

S: oh, well whats happending tonight?

Y/N: Matt is taking me out on a date.

S: oh really?

Y/N: yeah why?

S: oh no reason. i was just wondering, because i liked you alot but i think im over it.. a little i dont know

Y/N: o wow, i used to like you too, i think i still do, i dont know haha

S: hah really?

Y/N: yeah!

S: thats cool, well i hope you have a good time with Matt, because to be honest he really likes you, and he never likes a girl like that, because hes not that type of guy. 

Y/N: aww. I smile to myself. Hey Shawn can i ask you something?

S: sure!

Y/N: well if you liked a girl and you asked her out but she had to go on a date with another guy that likes her and she told you that shes going on a date with him, but you guys are still going to go out the day after they go out, would you be mad or upset?

S: umm..i dont know because im kind of confused but i get what your saying. Well if i really liked he ri guess i would be a little worried just incase they start like dating. 

Y/N: well is it wrong?

S: no i dont think so, because a date is basically a romantic way to getting to know someone. you now?

Y/N: thats exactly what im saying! Thanks Shawn!! i give him a hug and run up to Matt. "Matt hey!" i say running up to him in the water. As i was running, the clutz i am i just had to fall in the water. "woah y/n are you ok?" "um yeah it water, im not gonna get hurt, man that was emberassing" i say "haha its ok!" "well i came to ask you when our date is going to be?" "umm around 5ish, its *looks at his watch* its 2!" I smile at him "ok! thanks!" i walk away and go over to Mahogany and Andrea talking.

A: hey y/n!

Y/N: hey! guess what guys?

M: what?

Y/N: my date with Matt is at 5! im soo excited!

A: aww.. wait what about Jc? i thought he asked you out?

Y/N: he did but im gonna go out with him tomorrow night, because i dont know who i like more so determined on the date and how they treat me and stuff im going to see who i want to be with and if they want to be with me.

A: ooh ok, thats smart!

Y/N: it was all Mahogany's idea!

M: haha yeah! But im just saying you will look better with Jc, then with Matt. But you do look cute with Matt just better with Jc.

Y/N: haha you think? What about you Andrea?

A: umm.. i agree. You look really cute with Jc. Plus if you guys go out me you Kian and Jc can all go on double dates! 

M: aww that would be cute! Jc walks over in the middle of our converstaion

J: hey what are you guys talking about? i quickly say nothing. Then Mahogany blurts out "oh were talking about how cute you and y/n would look together"

Y/N: MAHOGANY! Jc starts to laugh.

J: well i would have to say i agree. and gives me a look and walks away to go see the boys again.