James

POV - Preston

Warnings: The chapter you have been dreading

Word Count: 1186

-Begin Chapter-

I let out a small laugh as I looked at Vik, watching as he basically clung to Jerome's arm, just like he has been the entire time we walked around London.

"Vik." I called out, "Why don't you let Jerome go? He isn't gonna go anywhere."

Vik didn't say anything or made any move to let Jerome go.

Jerome just laughed and squeezed Vik's hand, which was in his, not complaining about Vik clinging to him, like a child did to his mother.

"Just drop it, Preston. I doubt we are going to get Vik to let go anytime soon. Heck, I doubt Vik is gonna let him leave us at this rate."

I felt a sadness wash over me at the thought.

I wish Jerome didn't have to go back to Rob, but the has to go back to get Mitch though. Maybe tomorrow we can begin on planning how we are going to rescue them. I thought, following the other two as we made our way towards the movie theater, our final stop for the day before we separated and Sarah came to take us home.

As we walked, bantering just like we used to do before, Jerome was suddenly approached by a tall man, well-built man, with dark hair, and dark eyes.

"Oh hey James." said Jerome, pausing as the man came closer to him and Vik.

"Hello Jerome, how are you?" asked James in an even voice, his eyes on Jerome, though I did notice they strayed a little to look at me and Lachlan.

I was curious about the man so I walked closer, Lachlan moving with me.

"I'm good. Just hanging with my friends. What brings you to London today?"

"Oh nothing really, I am just running an errand for, Rob. He sent me to get you."

That one phrase sent alarm bells ringing in my head and I felt my body stiffen. I noticed Jerome's body stiffen as well, his arm moving around Vik and pull the smaller boy so he now stood behind him.

"What do you mean?" asked Jerome, his voice tight.

James gave Jerome a small smile.

"Rob sent me here to get you and your friends here and take them home."

"What do you mean by home?" asked Jerome, slightly backing up and away from the man.

"Back home to your place, of course."

Oh, fuck no.

I froze, fear coursing through my body, panic beginning to set in.

I could hear people approach us from behind and I heard Lachlan cuss loudly.

"Fucking hell."

I was scared to do it but I couldn't stop myself from turning around to see what was behind us.

There were three guys, all equally built like James, looking mean, frowns on their faces as they stood there, blocking our only other exit that did not lead to oncoming traffic.

"Why? Why are you doing this?" asked Jerome, his voice full of fear. 

I turned to see him standing there, his body shaking as he held Vik behind him, the smaller boy shaking as well, his hands clinging to Jerome's back, the terror visibly flowing through him.

"Because Rob is paying me and my associates here. Simple." stated James with a shrug, "Now," he took a step closer to Jerome, 'You and your friends are going to do exactly what I say so this will be a quick and painless process for us all. Your friends are first going to hand me their phones, without unlocking them or anything. Then, you and your friends are going to follow me willingly to the car and get in without so much as a fuss. If you, or them, do anything besides what I just told you or will tell you, there will be consequences."

I watched James move his hand from where it was resting in his hoodie pocket, slowly pulling out something for just Jerome to see.

Based on the way Jerome's body stiffened more, I had a pretty good idea of what the consequences would be.

"Understand?" asked James.

"I understand." said Jerome slowly, unwillingly.

"Good." said James, giving Jerome a creepy smile before sliding what was in his pocket back in, "Now. Phones. Not yours though Jerome but do me a favor, don't try to call for help. I am under strict orders not to hurt you in any way but if I have to restrain in the most uncomfortable position I can think of, I will."

Jerome looked back James, glaring at him, "Fine. Vik, give me your phone." he said slowly, his voice quivering slightly though he was trying to remain strong.

With shaky hands I watched Vik dip his hand into his pocket, pulling out his phone, pulling it up to look at it once, tears falling down his face, before handing it into Jerome's hand.

Quickly Jerome handed the phone to James.

"Thank you, see. Now that wasn't so hard. Now, for you two in the back. Bare in mind as well, the requirement to not hurt does not apply to you two."

"Fine." muttered Lachlan next to me, his hand dipping into his pocket to retrieve his phone.

"That also means you, fine ass." said one of the guys behind me, sending a shiver of disgust down my spine.

It's not yours to look at, you fucktard.

"Greg. Shut the fuck up. Do I need to remind you what Rob threatened to do if he heard any of us had said some shit like that?" growled out James.

"What?" asked Greg, sounding confused, "He does have a fucking great ass. Rob won't know if I comment on it anyway."

"Yes, he will because I will tell him when he asks me," James said blandly.

"You wouldn't."

"I would."

I heard an irritated growl behind me.

"Fine. Give me your phone you punk."

Not wanting to deal with Greg getting any angrier, I quickly dipped my hand into my pocket and pulled out my phone, looking at instinctively, watching my screen light up with a message.

Daddy Callux: I love you baby boy, so much.

I felt myself begin to tear up as I tore my eyes away from my phone handing it behind me to one of the guys.

I love you too Daddy. You and Cal. So much.

"Thank you now, if you will follow me. We will get into the car and home to Rob."

I felt an instant sickness wash over me and I wanted nothing more than to push myself away from these thugs and run, but I couldn't. I couldn't leave Vik, Lachlan, and Jerome. If I left, who knows what it would mean for them.

So, together, we all set off, James leading the way.

"I am so sorry." said Jerome.

No one responded to him. We couldn't. We were scared. What are we supposed to do?

How do we get out of this? I thought as we turned down an alley way were a back car sat.

Or, more importantly,

Can we?

-End Chapter-

A/N: Well,there it is. It happened.

I hope you enjoyed reading this an may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.