My Baby Baka

POV - Mitch

Warnings: Mentions of Pain, You may want to punch Rob in the face as well

-Begin Chapter-

It broke my heart to see my poor Baka in pain but I just held myself together and held his hand, speaking soft words into his ear as another wave of pain rushed through him.

I swear, if this doesn't work, if my precious Baka has to go through all of this pain for nothing, if Rob was wrong, I was going to kill him. He promised Jerome the ability to have kids, his own kids, kids that would be fathered by me, well, at least one of them will. I did my best to not think about the others fathering Jerome's kids. Each time the thought ran through my brain I wanted to punch something.

I asked Rob why Preston and Vikk were only allowed to carry kids but not father them, unlike Jerome who was allowed to do both. He responded by saying that since they got together with those "fucking waste of space brits" as he liked to say, that they had lost that privilege. Lachlan was apparently allowed because he had only got with one person, whom Rob referred to as the "American Whore". Jerome just wanted to be able to carry his own children and feel them as they grew inside him, he wasn't 100% worried about getting someone else pregnant.

A groan pulled me from my thoughts and I turned my attention back to Jerome, leaning over and whispering into his ear about how much I loved him and how good he was doing.

Just a few more days, the scientist had said, just a few more days and Jerome will be better, his body ready to create new life.

"How is he doing?" asked Rob from the doorway. I turned to see him standing there, his shoulder against the doorframe, his eyes looking at Jerome, observing him.

I didn't answer because Jerome's weak voice rang through pulling my eyes back to him.

"I'm doing better Daddy Rob."

That's a lie. He is doing worse.

I kept my mouth shut though and squeezed his hand, pain still in my heart.

My poor Baka Baby

"That's good Jerome." I could hear Rob walk forward, moving to stand next to me by the bed. I felt him wrap an arm around my shoulders. I did my best not to flinch. I still loved Rob, I really did, but he has changed, and not for the better. "I have some good news." he continued.

"What's that Daddy?" Jerome asked softly, a smile on his face, warming my heart.

I've always loved his smile.

"We are going to able to get Vikk, Preston, and Lachlan here soon."

"Really? How?" Jerome perked up, curiosity glowing in his eyes. I turned to look at Rob, curious as well, watching him as he spoke.

"Well, Preston and Lachlan are going to be at Vikk's house for his birthday next month and I know where he is living, or will be living with those british wastes of spaces." he growled out towards the end, the hand resting on my shoulder getting tight, anger radiating from him.

"Oh yeah! I forgot it was Vikk's birthday soon. Wait, Daddy, how do you know where he will be living?" Jerome was so naive, unaware of the anger now following out of Rob.

"Don't worry about that Jerome." said Rob, his voice soft and kind, despite the anger I could feel flowing through him, "Just worry about getting better so you can have your dream."

That's how Rob got Jerome to take the stupid shot in the first place, using Jerome's dream against him. Telling him that it was the only way, even though whatever was in that damn syringe hadn't even been tested before. It was such a risk and Rob was able to trick Jerome into taking it.