Sarah's Cookies

POV - Landon

Warnings: None

Word Count: 1327

-Begin Chapter-

-Red Roses-

Red Roses: Hey, are you with the Sidemen and them?

I looked down at the message on my phone curiously. Why would he be asking me that?

Pink SugarBushes: Not right now, why?

Red Roses: Well if you can get to them, you should. Preston and Vik are having a contest to see who can get their boys to let them go to Town Thursday faster by being cute and stuff.

I snorted.

"What's up Landon?" asked Sarah as she pulled a batch of cookies out of the oven. Man, did they smell good.

"Apparently I should go into the Billiards Room where the others are because Preston and Vik are having this competition to see who can get permission to do something faster than the other or something," I said, trying to be careful with what I said. As far as the others knew, I had no idea that I talked to Jerome and knew that he, Lachlan, Vik, and Preston were talking or that they were hopefully meeting in a couple days.

"Really? Oh lord. That sounds like a recipe for disaster." commented Sarah as she put the next batch of cookies in, leaving the others on the tray to sit for a minute. She told me she does that because it lets the cookies finish cooking so when you take them off they don't fall apart.

"You think so?" I asked, curiously.

"Well, a disaster for the Sidemen and Cals, not for Preston and Vik. You know the guys are going to give in to whatever they want, no problem," she commented, moving to pull the cookies off the tray and set them in a container. "Do you want one?" she asked, referring to the cookies.

I nodded my head eagerly. That's the whole reason I was in the kitchen with Sarah in the first place. They sounded so good when she was telling us about them. I think she said people used to call them "Crack Cookies" or something.

Sarah walked over with a cookie carefully balanced on a spatula and slid it into my open hand. The cookie itself was still warm but not overly hot.

"Thank you, you are probably right with the guys though. Before Lachlan and I went to Australia, I witnessed Preston just bat his eyes and Callux was out the door to go get him some Coffee."

"Oh my days." Sarah muttered, moving to prepare the next batch for the oven.

I hummed in agreement and went to take the first bite of my cookie. I let out a loud, drawn out moan as I tasted the delectable, sweetness that was in my mouth. It was even better than Lachlan's cock, holy hell. Granted I had only tasted that once, but still.

"Oh my! Sarah, this is fudging delicious!" I exclaimed before moving to shove more of the delectable cookie into my mouth.

She giggled. "I'm glad you like it. It's my favorite and only recipe."

"Dang it." I moaned, sadly finishing off the cookie, "No wonder Danielle demanded you move in. What did you say was in these again?"

"White chocolate, semi-sweet, milk chocolate, peanut butter, and butterscotch chips, actual peanut butter, and oatmeal."

"Oh my good night, that is so much and it works so fudging well together." I said, "Can I have another?"

She giggled again, "Thank you and of course you can, help yourself."

I quickly shot up and went to retrieve more of the cookies, grabbing as many as my hands could, being sure to put another one in my mouth. I can understand why they are called crack cookies now.