Finally

POV: Vikk

Warnings: Strong language and violence

-Begin Chapter-

I heard the sound of a knock on the door, but I paid no mind to it. It must be a friend of Sarah's or something because the Sidemen and Cals were still 15 minutes away.

I heard her move to go and open the door but I didn't open my eyes to look, figuring that it was just harmless person.

I really fucking hate it when I am wrong.

I heard the door open and Sarah say something before the sound of her cup falling to the floor hit my ears followed by a loud thump. I immediately snapped my eyes open and looked to the door way, curious as to what had just happened. 

In the doorway stood a man I hoped to never see or hear from again.

"Rob." I spoke, fear filling me at the realization that he had found us again.

"Hello Baby." he said with a slightly maniac smile.

I immediately shot up, knocking the hot tea onto my foot, causing me to shout and kick out, knocking something off the table and breaking it.

"Are you ok baby?" asked Rob coming forward, concern in his eyes.

"Stay away." I said, holding my arms out in attempt to get him to stay back but I held my ground.

"But baby." said Rob, stepping closer, his eyes on me and a smile on his face that sent another shiver of fear down my spine.

"No Rob." I said defiantly, not moving from my spot. I had stay where I was. I had to keep close to Preston in case he woke up. I had to protect him.

I saw a flash of anger in Rob's eyes that immediately sent warning signals through me, causing a slight panic to set in.

"Now baby, that's not what you call me." He said, his steps coming fast as he approached me, grabbing my wrists hard. I let out a cry of pain as he pulled me to him, his brown eyes boring down into me as he spoke. The anger in his eyes coming out in his voice as he spoke. "You call me daddy, baby." He said slowly, his face coming close to mine.

I felt a sick feeling in my stomach. He was not my Daddy. Josh was. I would never call that man that ever. He didn't deserve the fucking word.

"Say it baby." He demanded. I got sicker at his nickname for me. It didn't sound right coming off his lips. It wasn't the sweet gentle, loving tone my boys used when they called me that. I felt a pain of longing in my chest. I hope they get here soon. They shouldn't be too far away now.

"No." I said defiantly, trying to move back from him, even though he had an iron grip on my wrists. I could feel pain begin to bloom at the contact because he began squeezing my wrists hard.

"Say it." He said again, pulling me back to him so our faces were inches apart. I stared into his eyes and saw the full blown anger that sent waves of fear into me. He looked so angry that I was immediately afraid he would hurt me.

I had to be brave. I know my boys and the Cals would be here soon. I just had to hold out a little longer.

"No. I am not going to call you that Rob." I said again, my voice slightly wavering as I tried to remain strong.

I heard Rob growl before he released my wrists and pushed me away from him so I was the perfect distance for him to bring his hand to my cheek, resulting in a loud crack.

I cried out at the pain of him slapping me as I went to the ground, my hand to my cheek.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I cried out, the pain on my cheek intense. He really hit me hard.