I Can't Wait to See

POV - Tobi (In a perfect world it would be Vikk)

Warnings; Slight roughness

-Begin Chapter-

"Good night Sarah." I called, walking up the stairs ahead of Josh, who was still talking to Sarah about some random game they both used to play when they were younger. The others had already headed off to bed a while ago and I did my best to be quiet so I didn't wake them as I walked up, but apparently that was a waste of time.

"YES PLEASE!" I heard, ring out from Simon's room, Harry's voice loud and clear and full of need.

I stopped to see if I could hear more sounds from the room, curious to see what was going on with the three of them. I didn't hear any more cries so I shrugged and walked to Josh's room. I didn't bother to close the door as I walked and instead moved to start stripping myself of my clothes.

Before our relationship began, I would normally sleep in sleeping pants and a t-shirt but these days though I go down to just boxers without a second thought. I could hear Josh and Sarah making there way up the steps, still talking.

Figuring he might be a few more minutes, I walked over to Josh's computer and turned it on, quickly logging into my YouTube channel to check and make sure all of my videos from today were good and that tomorrow's were ready. I noticed one of tomorrows had not rendered right so I was going to have to go home and fix that tomorrow. I made a note in my mind and checked my other videos.

Satisfied, I decided to look at my comments, just see what people were saying. I noticed happily that a few people were really enjoying the content more, prompting a growth in my channel. Many people were talking about how much happier I had been in all of my videos, even my solo ones, and how much better the banter was between me and the other Sidemen now. Some people did recommend that we trying playing with some other YouTubers, just for a change of pace.

I looked around Josh's desk and grabbed a pad of paper and a pen, quickly writing down some of the names they listed, deciding to run it by the guys and see what they think.

I was so engrossed in my task that I almost missed Josh walking into his room until I heard the door close. I finished writing down the last two names before I set the pen down and turned to look at Josh.

I noticed that he was standing, his back to the door, his eyes trained on the ground, his body tense.

"Josh?" I called out, walking away from the desk and moving towards him. He didn't say anything or made any move to look at me. "Josh?" I called again, worriedily moving closer to him. When I was in arm's reach of him, I reached out, my hand touching his cheek. I let out a gasp when Josh's hand shot up, grabbing my wrist.

I stared wide eyed as I watched Josh pick his head up, his eyes dark, lust filling them to the brim. I held my breath as I watched Josh, my eyes trained on him as we both stood still, me waiting.

Even though I was watching him, I still almost missed his quick movements. My oldest friend's hand shot out, grabbing my other wrist and pulling it up before Josh's used his bigger body to move my body, turning and pinning me against the door of his room.

I held my breath as I stared up into his eyes, my body humming with excitement at the way Josh was acting. I have never seen him do this before, be this dominant and controlling, and I can't wait to see what it means for our night together.

"Josh?" the anticipation was slowly killing me. I wanted to know what he was going to do next but I was powerless to do much else other than speak. My arms were pinned against the door next to my head, my lower body pinned beneath Josh, leaving me completely powerless.

And holy fuck was it hot.

I could feel myself begin to pant as I stared up at Josh, my eyes begging him to do something, anything.

As we stood there, I could hear a loud moan ring through the house.

"OH MY DAYS! I FEEL SO FULL!"

I didn't process much else after the moan because Josh's mouth slammed against mine, causing me to let out my own moan, my body arching against him as I gave into him. Our tongues danced together as he completely dominated me, his hands moving my wrists farther up the wall, his lower half pushing against me more, allowing me to feel his slightly throbbing length against my lower half.

Our heated kiss ended when Josh pulled back, causing me to whine loudly.

"You ready for me to fuck you baby?" he whispered out harshly, his voice deep, vibrating me to my very core.

"Yes." I whined out quietly.

"Say it louder." he demanded, his lips moving to my neck, nipping harshly against my skin.

"Please, Josh!" I whined out, trying to arch my body against him. "Fuck me."

He pulled away from my neck, whispering harshly. "Louder."

"Please, Josh! Fuck me! Please!" I whined out even louder.

"Fucking make the whole house hear you, baby."

"FUCK ME JOSH! PLEASE! PLEASE FUCK ME SO GOOD!"

"Yeah baby?" he called out loudly. "You want me to fuck you good?"

"PLEASE!" I begged, my eyes closed, my body arching against the door. I was so helpless and I loved it.

"Well," said Josh slowly, his lips hovering over my neck again, "Since you asked so nicely. I guess I will."

I then felt his teeth in my neck, pulling a rather loud moan from my throat. It was probably loud enough to ring out loud out through the entire house.

The thought that we had an extra guest rang through my head for all of two seconds but I was distracted by Josh's hands releasing my wrists and moving to grab my hips, gripping them tight causing me to moan again.

I can't wait to see what is going to happen with Josh tonight. 

-End Chapter-

A/N: Don't worry guys, I didn't forget Tobi. Josh is gonna take good care of him next chapter. Promise. 

Sorry about the missed chapter yesterday. I've been running around with my dad this whole time. Plus, I am trying to decide if I want to move or not and it's distracting me a little bit. Then there is everything else going on with my life and yeah...don't worry though. I am ok. Just thinking a lot.

So again, sorry.

Also, thank you for the 173 followers! I honestly still can't believe it! You guys are honestly amazing and I wouldn't be anywhere near where I am now if it wasn't for you guys.

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.