The Day Before

POV - Vikk

Warnings: None

-Begin Chapter-

It was the day before our parents were all supposed to come to our new house for dinner. Needless to say, they were shocked when we called them and told them we had bought a new house and wanted to show it to them by inviting them over for dinner. Most of them asked what made us do something like this so quick, we promised to explain everything when they came to dinner.

Thankfully they all agreed to come anyway, almost all of them getting rooms at the hotel near the house since most of them didn't live close by. In addition to our parents, Harry's brother Josh was joining his parents and Manny was also coming. Harry's sister Rosie was going to come but there was something on in Guernsey that she wanted to go to instead. Harry didn't mind, though, so it was alright.

I finished running the vacuum in our soon to be master bedroom before I turned it off, moving to set it next to the wall so I could look at the room. We had cleaned out all the furniture so now all that was left was the big, empty, open space. We had gone and ordered a bed from a custom furniture shop the day after we sign the lease for the house. The bed was going to HUGE, big enough for all of us to sleep in it comfortably with the added possibility of some "rolling around" as JJ said it, prompting all sorts of dirty thoughts to enter my brain.

That bed needs to get here soon.

The frame for the bed was made of a dark thick, cherry wood with a post on each corner of the bed, standing good feet above the bed. The frame was big enough to fix a pair of king sized mattresses that we had picked out after we ordered the bed. Those were actually leaning up in the hallway out of the way, along with the sheets, duvet, and pillows, while we waited for the bed frame to be delivered, which was actually going to be tomorrow. So after the dinner tomorrow and all of our parents left, we were planning to spend our first night in our new house in our new bed, together.

We had someone come by not too long ago as well and install a shelf above where the bed would go that runs along the length of the bed and had a special extension cord that ran along it with multiple plugs so we could plug in our phones or our laptops while we were in bed and then have a safe place to put them when we were done.

All the other furniture for the house was going to be dealt with after the dinner party. The guest flat was actually already taken care of by Sarah, who went and picked out all the stuff and was currently working on building what she needed to build and changing sheets and wall colors and stuff. The guys and I just let her do what she wanted, mainly because we felt sort of bad for what she had heard that night. I groaned slightly.

My poor friend. I am glad Daniel was able to save her. Actually, now that I think about it, Sarah has not left Daniel's side this whole time. I wonder what is going on. I should ask her next time I see her.

For now, though, I pushed my thoughts out of my head and headed downstairs to go and see if anything needed to be done in the dining room.

I walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs, heading straight for the dining room through the main hall. I walked in and noticed that the dining room was already all set up. The table was lined with plates, glasses, and silverware all set up perfectly. I guess Tobi must have done this earlier. I leaned against the door frame and continued to look at the scene in front of me, trying to imagine how tomorrow night will go.

I know our families already got along, based on the small meetups we did with them went, and I know they were all ok with each one of us, which was good. I can't help but wonder, how would they react when we come out to them.

We never talk about it but I believe we all know, there is a chance that some of our parents, maybe none of our parents will accept us.

"Star?" called Tobi's voice from behind me.

"In the Dining Room Teddy Bear." I called out, my eyes still trained on the table, thoughts of the next night running through my head. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize Tobi was behind me until I felt his arms wrap around my waist, pulling me back so I was leaning against his chest.

"Hey Little Star." he whispered in my ear, his lips on my cheek.

"Hey, Teddy Bear." I whispered back, turning my head so I could kiss his cheek as well before turn back to look at the dining room, my thoughts back to tomorrow night.

"Whacha thinkin about Star?" he asked, his head resting against mine as he began to rock us back and forth.

"Tomorrow night." I replied simply.

"Are you worried about it?"

"Yeah." I felt a sadness enter me as I leaned more against Tobi.

What if none of our families except us?

"I am too, to be honest." he answered, his arms squeezing around my middle, "This is going to be a fucking scary as shit experience. I know we already have my family on our side but now we have to worry about the rest of our families and we no idea how they are going to react."

"We have no fucking clue. Tobi?"

"Yeah?"

"What are we going to do if they don't accept us?" I felt fear creep into me as I asked him.

"I really don't know, to be honest. I guess we just comfort each other and stay together, I mean, what else can we do? We can't make them change their minds or anything. I mean, I know we love our families and stuff but if they won't accept us, what else can we do?"

"Do you think there is a chance we would break up?" I spoke in a broken whisper, tears hitting my eyes at the thought.

"No, no, no Vikk." Tobi whispered his panicky, moving his arms from around my waist so he could turn me around to look at him. "No Star, not in a million years. We all love you and each other, why would we end this relationship?"

"If your families don't accept us and they force you to choose, what other choice do we have?" I asked as I felt my heartbreak. I would never ask me to pick me over their families, I just pray I don't have to do the same I loved both my parents and my boyfriends

"Oh Star." he whispered, moving to bring me closer to him, his arms back around my body, wrapped tightly. I rested my head against his chest, my arms wrapping around his waist as well and listened to him talk. "Star, wouldn't even be a choice for us. We love you, with all of our hearts, and we would never give you up, ever. We worked too hard to get you to lose you now. Even if that means we don't talk to our families again, we will do it, because we love you."

"How can you be so sure?" I whispered out, my tears still falling down my face, "How can you be so sure that you or the others won't pick your families over me?" My fear was creeping up inside of me even more.

"Well, for one, I don't have to worry because my family accepts us, the others, well, I trust in the fact of how much they love you to know that they will never want to leave you because they love you Star. They love you so much. I love you so much."

"I love you too Teddy Bear." I whispered, squeezing his middle as I listened to his steady pounding heart.

I love you Tobi, but I don't know if I believe you. I know I should believe you but I don't think I can. I don't think I can...

-End Chapter-

A/N: Well, it is time for the parents to find out about them but poor Star is scared of what is going to happen. Well, we shall see how it all goes within the next few chapters. 

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with, love, smiles, and laughs.