It Looks Like A Box

POV - Harry

Warnings:

-Begin Chapter-

I was in the middle of texting my mom about having dinner with everyone when we pulled up to the house. I tore my gaze from my phone and looked up and my breath was taken away.

It was a light brown brick building with windows all across each of the three levels

It was a light brown brick building with windows all across each of the three levels. The entrance behind the bush was grand and beautiful.

"Oh wow." said Ethan as he parked the car. "This house looks like a plain brown box."

"Ethan." I scolded him, turning to smack him as well.

"What! It's true." he laughed out, trying to defend himself from me while he parked.

"Bro give it a chance before you judge it." added Tobi, leaning up from the back seat to get a better look at the house.

"I wasn't, I was just saying!" screamed out Ethan, completely annoyed.

"It's fine, let's just go see where Danielle and Sarah are." answered JJ, ending the slight argument.

We all got out of the car and approached the house. We noticed that Simon's car was here as well but no one was getting out yet, none of us approached the car though. They will climb out when they are ready, I guess.

Reaching the front door we watched as both Sarah and Danielle came out, Sarah blushing madly while Danielle stood there smiling.

"Hey guys. Glad you could finally make it."

"Everything ok with Vikk?" Asked Sarah after she finally stopped blushing.

I heard a couple car doors open and slam shut. I turned to see a very satisfied looking Vikk walking towards us, followed by a tense looking Josh, and a grinning Simon.

"Yeah, he's good." I said, moving away from the others and meeting them the middle.

"Hey Daddy, hey Momma, hey Little Star."

"Harry!" screamed out Vikk running to jump on me, thankfully I was able to catch him without even thinking. Granted that's do to the many times Vikk has jumped into my arms when he is happy. He always does that with everyone. One time he was so excited he knocked Ethan down onto the ground. Vikk tried to apologize but Ethan silenced him with his lips.

I took the small boy in my arms and swung him around, loving how excitable he gets when he is with us.

With a light laugh I set Vikk down and looked at his face to see the bright smile the just, illuminated him. I cupped his cheek and smiled down at him, the love and affection I felt, filling me up with the happiness that this boy and every other boy in my life.

As I stared down at Vikk two other people came to stand around us. I looked up to see Simon smiling down at us and then turned to see Josh as well.