First Time Sleep Arangmenets

POV: Simon

Warnings: None

Word Count: 1019

-Begin Chapter-

After convincing Vik to give us a chance, we were all tired. I don't think Vik was really expecting someone to cuddle with him the first night, but JJ immediately volunteered without having to be prompted. We all agreed that it would the best for tonight and we would work out the rest later.

Vik looked at us with doe eyes before looking at the ground, a little sad.

"What's wrong Little Star?" I asked, worried we had already done something wrong.

He met my gaze, worry in those beautiful brown eyes of his. I felt a pain in my heart. I didn't want our Little Star to worry.

"Star, tell us what's wrong. Please. We love you and we want to make you happy. Just tell us what's going on." I begged, staring into those beautiful brown eyes of his.

Vik took a breath before meeting my eyes and speaking, "Harry is going back to Guernsey soon, isn't he?"

"Yeah." I responded, slightly confused.

"And he isn't coming back for a while, right?"

"Unfortunately," answered Harry. "I am sorry Star."

"It's ok, I just..." he hesitated again, looking down at the ground, ringing his hands.

"It's ok Star." I said, putting my hands on his shoulders causing him to look up at me, "Tell us what you want. We won't get mad or anything. I promise."

He looked up into my eyes, searching. He must have seen what he wanted, because he began speaking.

"Since I am not going to get see Harry for a while, I was wondering if he could come cuddle with me and JJ?" He asked innocently, his eyes full of worry that what he was asking was too much.

I let out a small sigh. We had a long way to go, convincing Our Little Star that we wanted this.

I turned to look at Harry who had made eye contact with JJ, silently communicating with him. With a nod they turned back to look at Vik. I moved away from Vik as Harry moved till he was standing in front of Vik, looking down into his eyes with a smile.

"Of course Vik, I will cuddle with you and JJ."

A smile lit up Vik's face warming my heart.

"Really?" he asked hopefully.

"Yes Little Star."

Vik let out an adorable squeal before he jumped up and launched himself at Harry, who barely caught him. Vik wrapped his legs around Harry's waist while he held him close, both with big smiles on their faces.

I smiled at the scene before, enjoying the pure happiness that came flowing from Vik. I was so happy that he was allowing this chance to make him happy every day. I just hope we can.

There was a snap and I turned to see that Tobi had taken a picture of the cute scene in front of us. I need to remember to ask for a copy of it.

Vik continued to hold on to Harry as we heard him mumble.

"Harry, will you carry me up the stairs. I feel lazy."

Harry laughed and kissed the side of his head. "Of course Star, but don't you wanna get changed first before we go to bed."

"Yeah, probably." He muttered.

"Here let me put you down and let you get changed and then I will carry you upstairs, ok?"

"Okay." Vik mumbled sadly. I wonder why he is still sad.

Harry gently moved his hands to Vik's waist and set him down. Vik looked up, trying to give him puppy dog eyes. Harry shook his head.

"Oh my days." He muttered softly before leaning forward to kiss Vik's forehead. "Go get dressed Star. I am not going anywhere. I promise."

Vik nodded before moving from Harry and to his dresser to grab sleeping clothes.

We turned to look at each other while Vik got dressed, wanting to give the boy some privacy.

"So," said Josh slowly. "Where will everyone else sleep here or are the rest of you guys going home?"

Before we could speak, Vik spoke up.

"Why doesn't everyone stay here and Josh and Simon sleep together and Ethan and Tobi sleep together. That way we can hang out for a little bit tomorrow before Harry goes home."

We all looked at the boy who stood there in only his sleeping pants, his shirt in his hands. We could see the smooth tan skin that stretched over his thin frame.

Well fuck

"Why Vik?" asked Ethan, his voice a little breathless.

"Well it's not fair for just me to cuddle with someone. You guys should too."

"Is that what you want?" asked Tobi slowly.

"Yes." He said before pulling on his shirt.

"Then we will do that Vik." He said, not even thinking about it. "Mind if Ethan and I use your bed Josh?"

"Nah." Said Josh putting his arm over my shoulder, causing me to blush. "Go ahead. If either of you need any clothes, help yourselves."

"Thanks bro." said Tobi before moving to embrace him.

"No problem." Said Josh removing his arm to return the hug. My shoulders instantly felt cold. "I'm just gonna grab some things from there before you guys go to bed."

"Alright."

Vik then walked back up to us, walking straight up to Tobi, arms wide. Tobi excepted the hug without a second thought.

"Good night Tobi." He muttered kissing the side of Tobi's head.

"Good night Star." Replied Tobi, doing the same to Vik.

Vik then moved to the rest of us in turn, hugging us and kissing us good night and us doing the same.

When he got to Harry, he held out his arms and Harry bent down and picked him up, Vik in turn wrapped his legs around Harry's waist.

"Good night guys." Said Harry as he excited the room, Vik in his arms.

"Night guys." Called JJ, following behind them.

After the three left the room we all stood there in silence when Ethan decided to speak.

"You guys. We are totally fucking whipped. You know that right."

"Yup." We all replied at once.

-End Chapter-

A/N: Yeah! It's here. Time to watch this beautiful relationship blossom.

A special thank you to everyone who let me know that they wanted me to continue this. I wouldn't have done it without your support. So thank you.

I hope you enjoyed reading and may your day be filled with love, laughs, and smiles.