Giving Into His Demands (SMUT)

POV – Ethan

Warnings: Smutty Stuffs (major)

-Begin Chapter-

"Well then Bog." I said, a smirk on my face, "Let's go to bed then, shall we?"

I watched Harry nod his head eagerly. Man, his lips were so close. I wanted so badly close the gap, but I had to hang on. I had a better idea, plus if I started kissing him here, I doubt I would stop.

Slowly I stood up, pulling on Harry's hand to pull him up as well. Once I had him up right, I turned, keeping his hand in mine, and led him the short walk to my bedroom. I walked in and then pulled Harry in front of me, all the way into the room, so I could close the door.

After I closed the door and turned back to look at Harry. He only stood an inch taller than me but in that moment he looked so small. His bright blue eyes were wide, his breathing a little heavy, and his shorts were a little tighter around a certain area.

I took the sight in for a moment, feeling powerful that I had put him in that state. That me, loud, lovable Ethan, put hot as fuck Harry, into a state of helplessness. Just like JJ did to me the other night.

Taking a deep breath, I moved forward to Harry, putting our faces a just an inch away as they were earlier on the couch. I looked into those eyes again, my hand squeezing his once before I finally leaned in, sliding my eyes shut and finally kissing him.

We had only kissed once before. It was a simple peck, filled with joy when we were finally reunited that I didn't get a chance to respond to.

Now though, I could take my time and actually kiss Harry. When our lips connected, I noticed a slight roughness on his bottom lip, probably from all the lip biting he had been doing recently when he thought no one was looking. Every time I saw that, all I could think was biting that lip myself.

I took my time and kissed Harry slow, noticing that he wasn't responding. I pulled away slightly, thinking he had changed his mind but that wasn't the case at all. Harry chased my lips with his own, smashing them together, releasing my hand and throwing his arms around my neck, bringing us close together as he finally kissed me back with fever. I matched his pace the best I could, moving my own arms around his waist, not hesitating to put my hands under his shirt, tracing that beautiful pale skin, earning a shiver from Harry.

Our kiss was heated and sloppy, Harry opening his mouth and thrusting his tongue into mine, causing me to let out a low moan. My tongue met his in a heated battle for dominance, one that I was determined not to lose. I fought back, my hands on Harry's hips, squeezing the pale skin in my hands causing him to moan as well.

I thought for a minute before deciding to do something a little daring.

I moved my hands down to the line of his shorts, tracing it and earning another shiver from the younger boy before I finally dipped my hands past the line of fabric, even past his boxers, feeling an intimate part of his skin.

Harry broke away from my mouth with a shuttering gasp. I opened my eyes to see his still closed, a blissed out look on his face. I kept my gaze on him as I rubbed small circles into his skin, the tips of my fingers massaging him, bring out a low moan from him.

"Ethan."

I felt shudder go through me at the sound. I wanted to hear it again.

I place my palms flat against his skin and slowly started to move forward, towards the hardness that I could feel pressing against his shorts, I didn't reach it though and instead moved my hands back towards his butt, causing him to whine and then shudder again.