After Sex Cuddles

POV - Tobi

Warnings: None

Word Count: 1384

-Begin Chapter-

We were all laying in bed, exhausted from basically fucking each other's brains out. I didn't think I had it in me to go again but the exhaustion I now felt was worth the feel of Harry's tight hole, my cock pressed up again JJ's as we both took the younger.

Fuck did he make the most beautiful noises.

Now here we were, Harry's head on my chest, his hair damp from the bath we gave him earlier after he basically collapsed onto my chest. We also bathed Vik as well at the same time, the poor boy having had gone through another round with Ethan and then a little bit with JJ once he was done with Josh.

After cleaning them up, we put both the younger boys in bed and went to clean ourselves as well. We just basically rotated in and out of the shower together, taking turns cleaning each other before we all got dressed and went to join the boys in bed.

Now here we are, all snuggled together happily. At the end of the bed, furthest from me and Harry were Simon and JJ, the two cuddled up together, passed out asleep, the blonde laying on top of JJ. Beside them was Josh, who was lying fully on his back, had Vik on top of him, the small boy splayed on top of him, his arms wrapped loosely around Vik's small frame. Vik, meanwhile, had his head buried into the crook of Josh's neck, his hands resting on the older man's chest, moving up and down with his breathing.

On the other side of me and Harry was Ethan, who had his arm wrapped around me, allowing me to lean against him while I held the youngest in my arms, watching as he slept so peacefully.

I'm glad we got all of our videos done before that whole thing happened because, fucking hell bro, I don't think we would have been able to do any recording after something like that.

The experience itself was intense, to say the least. The sound of all of our moans filling the room, the way we unashamedly enjoy each other's bodies, thrilled by the fact that we could see each other and what each of us was doing. The sight, feeling, and sound were all intoxicating and I wanted nothing more than to do it again, soon.

Hopefully this time, we can do it in our bed.

I let out a soft groan of the thought of our sheets and duvets, tangled with our bodies as we all pleasured each other, our moans filling the room.

"Teddy Bear," called Ethan's voice next to me. I turned my gaze, my brown eyes meeting his green ones, a knowing look in my ginger-haired boyfriend's eyes.

I felt a blush take over my face and I ducked my head so I could rest it against his, causing him to chuckle lightly. He leaned forward and kissed my lips lightly before pulling back.

"I know what you are thinking Teddy Bear." he spoke out softly, trying not to disturb the sleeping figures around us, "And I do too. I really do. What happened downstairs, that was just fucking incredible."

"It was. It was so good. I didn't realize it could feel like that." I replied, my fingers going to Harry's still damp hair, running through it slowly, earning a few soft moans from him.

"I agree. It was just so intense and overwhelming. I never wanted it to end, to be honest."

"Me either," I answered.

We then lapsed into silence, the air around us calm, despite the heated thoughts in my mind. I could feel myself get slightly hard but then I looked over at everyone else, taking in their tired faces. I knew if I got hard right now, someone would take care of me, probably Ethan seeing as he was the only one awake, but that wasn't fair to him. I knew he was exhausted, just like the others. I let out a deep sigh and closed my eyes and focused on calming down.

A few deep breaths and some ugly thoughts later I was able to fully calm myself down, my body becoming fully relaxed, even though there was a slight buzz under my skin. That would have to wait and be satisfied another time. Maybe I can walk around the house tomorrow naked with that butt plug that I got at the same time Harry got his in me. I wonder how long it would take for one of the guys to bend me over and just take me.

I took another deep breath and focused on calming myself once again.

After I was able to fully calm myself again, I opened my eyes and looked over at the sleeping figures next to me, slightly snuggling into Ethan more as I got comfortable, preparing to try and fall asleep.

I continued to stare at the sweet sight before me as I felt my eyelids slowly begin to droop, Ethan and Harry's warmth surrounding me and lulling me into a peaceful sleep.

Well, I would have fallen into a peaceful sleep if someone's phone hadn't have started ringing.

I heard a loud groan from JJ.

"What the fuck bro? Who's fucking phone is ringing?"

"It's Vik's." came Simon's voice as he sat up, moving from on top of JJ to reach for the ringing phone on our shelf.

"What the fuck? Who is calling him at this fucking hour?" called out JJ, annoyed that his beauty rest was interrupted.

"JJ, bro, it's 2 o'clock in the afternoon." came Simon's tired voice as he looked at the phone.

In my arms, I could feel Harry begin to stir at the sound of the phone. I shushed him softly and kept up the movement of my hand in his hair, my other moving to his back, the pale skin smooth under my fingers as I began lightly scratching it. Doing this, I was able to lull Harry enough to get him to settle down back into his peaceful sleep.

Meanwhile, Simon silenced the annoying device and then just stared at it.

"What is it Momma?" asked Ethan curiously.

"Some random number just tried to call Vik. I don't recognize it or anything. I don't even fucking think it a UK number." he commented, confused.

"Huh," Ethan said before the phone started ringing once more.

"It's the same number." said Simon, silencing the phone.

"That's strange. Do you think we should wake Vik up and see if he recognizes the number? It could be important." asked Ethan.

"I mean, I don't want to but I am thinking that we should. Ya know, just in case," replied Simon.

"This is true."

No spoke more on the subject due to Vik's low groan, signaling he was awake.

"What the fuck?" he called out grumpily.

He was so cute when he was grumpy.

"Sorry Star." said Simon, leaning over to lightly kiss Vik's forehead, "We didn't mean to wake you. It's just that someone keeps calling from a random number on your phone and we didn't know if it was important or not."

"What the fuck?" called out Vik, picking himself up slightly so he could look at the older blonde. Just as Simon was going to answer but Vik's phone rang again, earning a loud groan from JJ.

"Bro, someone shut that fucking thing up."

I chuckled at how angry he sounded and wished I could go over and snuggle against him and tell him it was going to be alright but I couldn't because I had sweet, precious, Harry in my arms, who I was trying to keep asleep.

Vik, groaned angrily, "Give me the fucking phone Simon and let me see who is calling."

Simon nodded and handed the phone to Vik, who took it quickly, hitting the answer button before putting to his ear.

"Hello?" he said, trying to keep his tone from sounding irritated and failing miserably.

I could slightly hear the voice on the other end which sounded slightly familiar but I could exactly place it.

Vik did though as he shot up, now sitting on Josh's stomach, terror on his face as he began to shake.

"You."

-End Chapter-

A/N: Oh no! Who could be calling? I have no idea. Oh wait, I do. lol. Maybe I will be nice and let you find out who next chapter, maybe I won't. I haven't decided yet. I guess you are just gonna have to wait and see. lol. ;P

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.