Cuddling With Daddy

POV – JJ

Warnings: None

-Begin Chapter-

I sat on the ground with Josh for a while, allowing him to just be, getting the rest and comfort he obviously needed. Thinking back, I never saw any of the signs of him getting stressed out like this until he just let loose a little while ago. He just did what he does best I guess and made sure he was there for everyone like Simon, Harry, and Tobi. I could never imagine having all that weight on my shoulders. I honestly would have probably snapped way earlier, granted, I wasn't always the best at keeping my emotions and such in check.

I let out a small sigh and turned my head slightly to look down at Josh. His eyes were closed with his face resting against my shoulder, his body relaxed in my grasp. You could see the trail from his tears on his face and I so badly wanted to wipe them away but I didn't want to move my hands at all. I needed to keep him close, reminding him that I was there.

I let a soft smile cross over my face as I leaned down to kiss the top of his head before pulling back and resting my face against his once more.

We sat there in silence for a while more, just enjoying each other when I heard approaching footsteps. I turned to look at the door where they were coming from. I watched as a blushing, heavily marked, Vikk came through the door, Ethan trailing behind him with a smirk on his face.

It only took a few steps into the living room before Vikk spotted me and Josh on the floor. I could see a look of curiosity as he looked at us, Ethan noticed us as well and looked, eyebrow raised.

I ignored him for the moment and turned my attention to Vikk.

"Hey Little Star." I said softly, causing him to smile.

"Hey JJ. What's going on?"

"Nothing much." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Daddy and I were just cuddling."

"Okay."

"What are you two up to?" I asked as I realized that Josh hadn't said a word yet. I silently prayed that Vikk and Ethan wouldn't notice and bring it up.

"We were just coming out here to see what you guys were up." Commented Ethan, looking at us. I could see the gears in his head trying to figure out what was going on.

"Ah, well do you guys want to do something with us?" I asked, trying to distract them.

"Like what?" questioned Ethan. I wracked my brain for a moment when I suddenly remembered the email I had received this morning from an Estate Agent I had gotten in contact with while I was at my meetings a few weeks ago.

"We could look at some houses online and see which ones we want to go visit." I suggested.

"YES!" screamed out Vikk, letting go of Ethan's hand and jumping up and down cutely. I could see the bright happiness in his eyes, which made me warm on the inside.

Ethan and I let out small laughs, both of us looking at Our Little Star, the light of our lives.

"Ok. Hey Ethan, mind going to get my laptop from upstairs? We can stream the screen to the TV so we can all see the pictures and stuff."

"Sure. Where is it in your room?"

"It should be on my desk. Grab the charger too just in case."

"Ok." Replied Ethan before moving to kiss Vikk's cheek before he left the living room.

I then turned my attention to Josh who looked all but asleep leaning against me.

"Hey Josh."

"Yeah." He spoke for the first time since his outburst.