Thank You

POV - Preston

Warnings: Mentions of Violence and Crying

-Begin Chapter-

I clung to Vikk with all my might, trying to keep him from Rob, or someone who looks just like him. The man behind me may look and sound like Rob but he wasn't Rob. The Rob I knew before this never hurt anyone, physically or verbally. He was always a good gentle soul with no job.

This Rob though. This Rob scared me. He was quick to anger and violent. He expressed his anger through violence and verbal abuse, aimed at me and Vikk. He called us whores and told us we needed to be punished, basically because we were with someone other than him.

I was so happy when the boys got here, Harry barging in, demanding Rob to let me go. I was even more happy when Callux came through the door, his brown eyes wide with concern and fear. I was slightly with surprised with the amount of anger in his voice when he was yelling at Rob to let go.

Simon came in after him, trying to get to Vikk but Rob wasn't having it. His death grip on my head increased, causing me to cry out, causing Callux to respond angrier than I had ever thought possible.

I think he made Rob realize what kind of situation he was in with 8 guys here, prepared to kick his ass, because he finally let me go.

I quickly got away from him and move straight to Vikk, taking the shaking Indian boy in my arms, trying to protect him.

I know just about a week ago I would be Vikk in this situation and he would be me, but now, now I was being brave and protecting him. I don't know what came over me. If it was the fact that I had enough of being scared of Rob or the fact that I had to pay back Vikk somehow, for if it wasn't for him I probably would have never met the Cals.

The fact hit me yesterday as I was laying in bed with Cal, his arms tight around me while Callux sat next to me on his computer, trying to edit together a video, one hand in my hair as he reviewed the footage.

Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine myself in that type of situation but I could honestly say that was the only place I wanted to be for the rest of my life.

I was aroused from my thoughts by the sound of the door closing. I slowly pulled myself from Vikk to look over shoulder at the boys, all staring at the door, their postures revealing their relief.

It hit me then that Rob was gone. I was safe. The boys had protected me and Vikk.

"Oh thank fudge." I muttered.

"Preston." Called a voice I knew too well.

I looked into Callux's eyes, tears in them as he slowly opened his arms. I could see Simon next to him, inching his way to me and Vikk, ready to take my spot the second I released him.

I did just that, giving Simon the chance to pull Vikk into his arms while I ran to the safety and familiarity of Callux's arms.

"PRESTON!" he cried out, wrapping his arms tight around me.

"Oh thank fuck." Said Cal behind me, his own long arms wrapping around me and Callux, squeezing tight.

Around us I heard multiple cries of Vikk's name as the others rushed past us to him.

I didn't even think about turning to look at the scene behind me. I instead focused on the feeling of warmth surrounding me.

"Oh Preston. I was so scared." Muttered Callux, his lips coming to the side of my head, pressing multiple kisses everywhere he could reach.

I didn't say anything, just buried myself closer to him, tears falling down my face as Callux continued to whisper to me.

"I love you. I love you so much Preston. Oh baby boy, I was so worried."

I wanted to respond, but I couldn't. I was so overwhelmed at the moment my love I felt from both of them.

"Oh baby boy." Came Cal's voice, his head on top of mine as he pressed himself as tight against me as he could. "We are so sorry he hurt you. We had no idea there was any chance of him finding you. Oh Preston. We were so scared. I love you so much." his voice came quick. Relief in each word he spoke.

I was even more overwhelmed. I knew they would be worried, but I didn't realize they would be this worried. I wish I knew how to tell them how thankful I was that they were here, how happy I was that they had come right away. I shutter to think what could have happened if they had come any later.

After taking another moment, I was able to finally find my voice.

"Thank you." I said, my face in Callux's shoulder. "Thank you so much for saving me."

"There is no need to thank us baby boy." Muttered Cal.

"Yes there is." I said defiantly. "You not only saved me today, but you save me every day."

I felt Callux pull back and look at me. I did the same, meeting his eyes.

"What do you mean baby boy?" he asked, clearly confused.

"If you hadn't had come into my life, you or Cal, I would have been miserable. I would never known this much safety and happiness. I never would have realized that everything Rob said was wrong. That I wasn't a waste of space. That I did matter to someone because I know I matter to you."

I know I was still crying, along with Callux. I could feel Cal move so his face so it was pressed against mine, rubbing slight against me. I know this wasn't the most opportune moment to tell them all this, but I couldn't hold it in anymore, especially when I was just faced with what my life could have been. Pain.

"Thank you." I breathed out, leaning forward to kiss Callux, him responding immediately. Our kiss was passionate and full of salty tears but that was ok. I put forth all the effort I had tell him how I felt. To show him how thankful I was, he responded back with all of his love.

After a few moments we broke the kiss, both breathing heavy. I took another breath before I released Callux and turned to Cal, looking up into those beautiful blue eyes.

"Thank you." I whispered by reached my arms around his neck and jumped up, my legs wrapping around him. He responded by gripping my thighs and holding me up while I moved to connect our lips, our kiss just as the previous one I had shared with Callux. Passionate and full of love and thankfulness, the feeling of his full lips sending shivers down my spine.

Despite everything I had been through, I could honestly say I couldn't be happier. My life was now complete and I don't think it will ever get worse, but only get better. Every day, I would have all of the love and happiness I could ever want and it was thanks to the two men who worked to save a broken boy.

-End Chapter-

A/N: Here we go, some fluffy stuffs. Next chapter will either be out later today or tomorrow. It is really gonna depend on how bad my migraine gets. Unfortunately I got one while editing this, (again I get these stupid things all the time), so I hope this chapter is ok.

Quick poll too. Preston and Cals smut? Yea or Nah? Just curious.

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.