Spoiled Rotten

*Note: The picture above is of two dogs of my dogs (Flynn on the left and Penelope on the right) who helped me write this chapter. By help write, I mean sleep the whole damn time. They mostly just kept me company.

-Anyway-

POV: Ethan

Warnings: A little of smutty stuffs, nothing too extreme, yet.

-Begin Chapter-

After we all finally released each other, Harry went to clean himself up and Vik to change shirts, taking Preston him with him. While we all waited upstairs we talked quietly amongst ourselves.

"I am not gonna lie," I said, looking at everyone. "I am so fucking happy Preston is here, even though the reason why he came sucks."

"Agreed." Added in JJ, standing there with his arms crossed next to me. "I am curious though, has anyone heard anything about that bastard that hurt our boys? Not that I really care, I just want to make sure he is going to pull some shit on Vik or Preston."

"Preston hasn't said anything." Said Callux with a look of concentration on his face looking at the ground. Cal moved closer to him and wrapped his arm around the older's waist. "The last time he mentioned the fucker was when he was telling us what happened. We helped him make sure to block the asshole in every way possible so he would be protected, at least in social media point of view."

"We should probably do that with Vik, too or at least make sure everything is all ok." Said Tobi, a small look of worry on his face. "I know Vik has blocked him and the other two and everything, but I don't trust any of them."

"Agreed." Said Simon, nodding his head.

I sighed and leaned against JJ who was standing next to me. The taller man brought his arm up over my shoulder, pulling me close to him. All this shit has been so stressful. I just want a few days of peace, is that too much to ask?

"You ok Ethan?" asked JJ, rubbing my arm as we stood there waiting. What was taking so long?

"Yeah, I'm just a little stressed is all," I replied, closing my eyes and enjoying the warmth coming from him. I never noticed how warm JJ was, granted I haven't really been in his arms yet, minus when we kissed this morning a few hugs that we have shared.

Man, that kiss was fucking hot. I thought nothing could even compare to kissing Vik but damn I was wrong. JJ was an amazing kisser and strong and dominate in the kiss, leaving me to feel like puddy when we were forced to pull away by the sound of Tobi's voice.

"Whatcha thinking about?" asked JJ, his voice hot on my ear, sending a shiver of pleasure down my spine.

My brain became fogged, causing me to answer honestly.

"Our kiss this morning and how hot it was," I muttered.

"Oh yeah." Replied JJ, his hand squeezing my shoulder as he spoke. "It was hot, wasn't it?" his voice was husky, sending another shiver down my spine.

"There you are." Called Simon's voice, catching my attention, causing my eyes to snap open. I looked over and saw the three boys standing there, Vik in Harry's arms bridal style, a big smile on his face. Preston stood next to them, smiling as well, before turning his attention back to his, I guess you can call them boyfriends. I followed Preston with my eyes, picking my head up from JJ's shoulder to watch as Preston walked up to Cal, looking up at him expectantly, a smirk on his face.

Cal playfully sighed before bending down and picking up Preston bridal style as well.

"You are spoiled rotten, you know that?"