What is Going On?

POV: Ethan, again.

Warnings: Just some crying

Word Count: I'll add it later for these next few chapters. I'm not on my laptop right now

-Begin Chapter-

It was just a couple days into the week and everything was going good. Vik and I recorded and edited our videos during the day (or night, whatever) and would eat together and then go to bed together in Simon's bed. It felt so nice to hold him in my arms all night. I would sometimes watch him sleep, his eyes darting back and forth while he dreamed.

He never mentioned The Pack once and I made sure never to bring it up. I was actually proud of myself because I didn't accidentally bring it up at all like I normally would. I would just always make sure Vikk was happy and loved.

We had daily Skype calls with the other guys. They would always ask how things were going and Vik would always respond positively while he sat on my lap, leaning back against my chest, sometimes playing with my hands.

They always looked so relieved, which sometimes irritated me, because it made me feel like they didn't trust me to take care of him, but I let it slide.

We then ask them about their trip. They were all having fun, but couldn't wait to get home. It all worked out so that Harry was coming home on the same day that the other three were coming. Tobi was coming over tomorrow to spend the last couple days with me and Vik. He had some family things to take care of, so he couldn't come earlier. Eh, it was alright. I had everything under control.

After ending our Skype session that night, Vik hopped off my lap to go take a shower while I ordered pizza for dinner.

I just ordered it on Simon's computer and then went downstairs to watch tv while I waited for it. As I descended the last step I heard a knock on the door.

I arched my eyebrow in confusion. We weren't expecting anyone tonight.

There was another knock, more instant.

"Alright!" I bellowed. "I'm coming!"

I quickly walked over to the door, unlocking it. I opened it to reveal a boy with dark brown hair, slightly tanned skin, and brown eyes which were red and had bags under them. He honestly looked like shit. I could see a worried/scared look his face and his clothes were wrinkled as if he had spent days in them.

"Is Vik here?" he asked desperately. "Please, I need to see him!"

I didn't know who it was at first, but his Texan accent made it all click. It was Preston, a member of the group that hurt Little Star.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked angrily, ignoring his earlier question.

"I'm here to see Vik, please! I am so worried! I haven't heard from him in over a week!"

"Well that's what fucking happens when hurt someone! You don't fucking hear from them!"

"Please! I didn't do it! That was all Rob! I swear! I care about Vik so much! I would never do what Rob did to him!" Tears began streaming down his face as he begged me. "I love Vik so much and I am worried sick! Please! I just want to see that he is alright!"

I went to open my mouth, to tell him to shove off again when a voice called out to me.

"Ethan?"

I turned to see Vik standing there, wearing what I knew was Simon's shirt and a pair lounge pants.

"Go on in the kitchen Vik, I'll handle this."

Vikk went to open his mouth again, when the door was shoved open and I was shoved into the wall while the boy raced forward.