Ch 23: Gucci

Vega POV:

When court ended for that day Wulf and I were supposed to go see the DA.

But on the way there he got the wise idea to pull me into the nearest bathroom and lock the door after checking to make sure we were alone.

His dark green eyes ran over my form, "you perjured yourself for me."

"I did."

"you could go to jail for that vega." Hi eyes narrowed at me, "for five years. you could ruin your life doing that. what about your collage applications? you want a degree."

I shrugged, "I want you. they wont arrest me for perjury because it will damage their case right? So its okay."

Slowly he stalked toward me, angry sort of look in his eye.

Each step forward, I took one back until I was pressed against the wall. "what did you want me to do Wulf rat you out? I could never do that to you."

He sighed heavily, "I don't want you putting your dreams at risk Vega. Plus you are way to pretty for prison." He brushed his knuckles over my cheeks, "those pretty cheekbones," fingers brushed over the curve of my waist, "that gorgeous body..if your cellmate didn't try it, some perv of a prison guard would certainly try for a little taste of you."

I took his hand in my own, "Wulf I think I can take care of myself."

He frowned at me, "why? because you're a kick boxer? Hawaii, you're an amazing fighter but that doesn't mean you will always be safe."

I shook my head at him, "its not going to happen so don't worry."

"Too late, I'm worried. god baby it was sexy seeing you say all that shit about me. I'm not gonna deny that its hot as fuck that you lied without hesitation to his stupid face-"

I hummed, "yeah I really dont like his face."

He flashed me a quick grin, "me either, its fucking annoying right?"

I giggled a bit, brushing a lock of his blonde hair from his forehead. "right..."

He looked me over for a long moment, anger slowly melting, "I like that dress on you."

"I'm glad, you paid for it."

He tugged at one of the ties over my abundant cleavage, "really?"

"yeah. its gucci."

his eyes flashed to me, "you said you couldn't recall the brand."

"and admitting I'm wearing a fifteen hundred dollar dress wasn't going to help my claims of not being a gold digger."

"I paid how much for that dress you're never going to wear again because you hate red?"

"$1500. it was the only one I found I would be ok with wearing and that you would love. but still okay-ish for court."

"Alright...I have to admit..you look really fucking hot in this."

"Im gonna re sell it. After I have it cleaned, make some of the money back."

Wulf frowned at me, toying with thw front laces a bit more, "don't I like this dress on you."

"Im never gonna wear it again."

Suddenly that smirk of his appeared as he pressed his body against mine, effectively trapping me between him and the wall, "not even if I was a very very good boy?"

Involuntary my eyes flicked to his lips, my hands running over his broad chest. "...I dunno Wulfie. I don't think you are capable of being that good."

He practically purred, "well. You do strange things to me baby."

I was pretty much ignoring what he was saying at this point, "...is it weird all that talk about our sex life made kind of hot. Why aren't you kissing me?"

A laugh rumbled in his chest, "And you wonder why I'm so naughty around you."

I rolled my eyes, "oh shut up, i just sat there remembering everything little thing you have done to my body. It would have been sexy as hell if i wasn't you know being questioned and in front of the jury." I yanked him closer by his tie, so my lips brushed his with every word, "maybe we should take a trip down memory lane sometime." I smiled a tiny bit, "now..kiss. Me."

He practically growled, "shit your sexy."

And then he slammed his lips over mine, fingers on one hand digging into my hip as the other yanked the ties loose enough to expose my chest to him.

I laughed lightly at his sudden pause.

He pulled away, one brow raised, "no bra?"

I shrugged, "not with this dress. Too low of a plunge."

He 'huhed' at me before leaning in to kiss me again.

"Besides im not wearing underwear either so a bra seemed pointless."

And that..that is how you freeze a Beowulf.

Slowly I ran my hand down his tie -he's sexy in a suit, he should wear them more- "surprise Wulfie."

"Your kidding."

I pouted at him, "you can check if you think I'm lying."

"well...don't mind if i do." Slowly he pulled up the hem of my dress, kissing his way over my neck and chest...Which of course was when his phone rang, causing him to growl out a few angry curses, ripping away from me, "what?!"

I rolled my eyes at his fuming, instead opting to wrap my arms around his waist, pressing kisses
To his exposed neck.

Wulf scoffed, "all I got outa that is that you think the title DA means district attorney when in actuality it stands for dickbag a-"

Rolling my eyes, I planted his free hand on my ass and whispered softly in his ear, "..the nicer you are the sooner we can leave and the sooner we leave the sooner we can get naked." Nipping him softly I asked, "don't you want to play Wulife?"

His voice was horse when he responded, "...yeah." Anger flashed across his face, "no not you, dickbag. I'll be there in five. Vega just had to use the bathroom."

I rolled my eyes as he hung up, giving his prominent hard on a quick squeeze, "you calm this down while I fix my dress baby."

He just sort of grunted before sulking.

Awe.

Poor Wulfie..

I giggled, fluffing my hair, "you have a little lipstick on your face honey."

He just sort of huffed.

So wetting a paper towel I walked over to him, cleaning my lipstick off his jaw, "relax wulf, we are going to be just fine okay?"

Sighing he nodded, "don't get yourself arrested."

I scoffed taking him by the hand and pulling him out of the bathroom, "take your own advice."