Ch 12: Little Beast.

Wulf POV:

The old cop was important to Vega.

She called him uncle but I know for a fact that her father has no siblings and her mothers side blames him for the death of her mother so they no longer have any contact.

He calls her little brown bear and ruffles her hair.

Vega grins a lot when he does that. I like that.

I love it when she's happy.

So naturally when she left to room to answer a call I saw it as a chance and slid from my stool, walking over to the man. "I haven't seen you before."

He humped, "you haven't seen most of us before."

"They don't matter."

He rose a brow, "and why is that kid?"

I rolled my shoulders, "They don't make her smile. How do you know Vega?"

He seemed suspicious of me. Not that I could really blame him. "my names Tom, I was her dads old partner back when we were rookies. Spent a lot of time with her as a child."

"Ah." I would have to be nice to him then. He's like Vegas dad #2. And here I thought I had finished my meet the family duties. "Well thats nice." A grin took over my face, "Do you have any photos of her as a baby. She never wants to show me and her dad hates my guts like a woman with OCD hates a brown and white spotted marble countertop."

"what?"

"have you ever seen someone with OCD try to figure out whats a stain and whats not?"

He made a face, "have you?"

"its hilarious."

He smiled a bit, chuckling to himself, "I have some pictures of her as a little girl."

I perked up a bit, "Can I see them? I don't have any because dad used to burn all my yearbooks if I got them even when I was little."

What few cops who had been ignoring us suddenly went quiet as Tom looked me over, "what? Why?"

I shrugged, "Same reason there are very very few photos of me and none of my mother or him. Security, shit like that and come on lets be honest. My dad, never attended my school plays even when i got to play the tallest magic tree."

The man blinked at me, "Are you serious?"

I rolled my eyes, "No. of course not. Like hell he would allow me to actually participate in my kindergarten and elementary school plays."

He frowned, "Maybe sometime I'll bring some photos of her."

I grinned, "Awesome. from what i remember she was adorable."

"She was."

I popped a grape into my mouth, "still is." I pressed a finger to my lips as Vega walked back in.

She eyes me for a moment as I hopped up onto the counter, "what did you do?"

I smiled sweetly at her, "Nothing bambi, what did you do?"

She pursed her lips, "you did something I wouldn't like then."

"And why would I ever do anything you don't like? where would that get me?"

She shook her head at me, "wherever you think you want to be. I know how you work Wulfie don't try playing with me."

I chuckled, "but Vega I'm so bored."

She smirked, "then get a pet."

I looked at her for a long moment.

She got the message, "I'm not a pet. I wont be your pet. I'm not wearing ears."

"but it would be cute. I could draw paws on your palms and you already have claws."

"You're not turning me into an animal."

"Oh come on just wear them around for one day it will be fun. I'll wear them too."

We both knew that was a lie, but I just remembered there were other people in the room and if they knew what I really meant to do with pet Vega her dad would be here with a shot gun in my face and I'm sure uncle Tom would help hide my body.

But no, I want ears, I want an insert tail, I want kitten Vega. With a bell collar and some sexy lingerie.

Vega knew it. I knew it.

Idiot cops thought we were gonna wear cat ears and take selfies like normal teenagers.

I just wanna keep her in my room as my pet for a little while.

She can start having sex tomorrow. I should bring it up when we're alone. Its going to take some convincing on the tail but I know she will do it.

My Hawaiian hottie tries everything at least once. and knows I wont let her get hurt.

Ironically enough, we both hate cats but animal vega makes me hot..

Maybe I could turn her into a bunny.

Ugh. I need to be alone with her.

"Wulf. If i'm wearing animal ears for a day you have to be nice to everyone the whole day."

I scoffed, "never mind then. I'm out. see yah later."

I made my escape before she could convince me.

~~

"What the hell was that earlier Wulf?"

I looked up at Vega wrapped only in a towel, "were they suspicious?"

"no. but thats not the problem!"

I sighed getting up from the bed and going to her, "sorry babe, I'm just used to being able to say whatever the fuck I want with you."

She leaned into my hand as I cupped her cheek, "just think before you speak."

I nodded, "I was serious though...I want to turn you into my little beast."

"No."

I pouted. 

"what would you want?"

I explained the concept carefully.

"no. and no."

"it wont hurt!"

"would you like to wear the tail then."

I scowled at her.

"thats what I thought."

"I promise it wont hurt. I'll owe you one, I'm sure there is something you want to try."

She shook her head, "no."

"Think about it for me?"

She hesitated a moment, "Well.."

"its only thinking about it and if you choose to do it and you decide you don't like it we can stop any time."

She sighed heavily, "fine. I'll think about it."

I grinned at her before stealing a lingering kiss, "you're the best."

Vega hummed at me, "I know, you damn pervert you are lucky I love your nympho ass."

I laughed leading her to the bed. "now. since we can't fuck. I rented your favorite movie."

"you have an entire plan to make me say yes don't you?"

"yup."