Ch 9: Utterly Insane

Vega POV:

Ugh two Wulfs is Beyond frustrating.

and so hot.

Apparently real Wulf decided Bo needed to be around us to perfect his imitation and get used to me.

Bo agreed and I went along with it because Wulf gave me his best puppy face.

I do not regret a thing.

while a bot more slight than real Wulf, fake Wulf was still well toned. Very well.

ugh. sometimes I had to remind myself that he wasn't a Wulf clone and yes having them both would be a threesome and not just double Wulf love.

Besides I doubted anyone could touch me like Wulf does and that would just ruin it.

I don't want anyone but Wulf so two Wulfs, sexy as fuck, but its not Wulf.

My hormones are confusing me every single time I hear them speak.

If I closed my eyes it was like hearing his silken voice run over me from both directions.

But I couldn't just fuck real Wulf because of my dear friend IUD and it was ridiculously frustrating.

I needed something to release my frustration.

I squirmed a bit in my pool chair, thighs rubbing together.

"Wulf."

They both looked to me, "yeah babe?"

oh fuck me. I hate when they do that.

Wulf wont let me call his doppelgänger Bo because he doesn't want me to slip when I'm alone with him.

And therefor they both respond to me...in the same voice.

I don't like it.

Well I do..

But I feel weirdly guilty.

I had two more days of no sex, then I could properly express my frustrations...without saying anything.

He would be so mad if he found out I get kinda hot for fake Wulf.

...even though its because when I'm not paying attention I mistake him for real Wulf.

Damn it. I just need to get naked with real Wulf and shove is face down into my-

"earth to Hawaii, we asked whats up."

It was real wulf, my wulf. he had swam to the edge of the pool to were my chair was, looking up at me curiously.

I gestured him to come closer.

He pulled himself up and walked over to me, straddling me where i lie in the chair, that rakish grin taking over his feature, "whats up babe?"

I brought him down closer to me so I could whisper in his ear, "I really want to sit on your face."

He was quiet for a few seconds before bursting out in laughter.

When he calmed he whispered back, "thats no fun, I prefer to go down on you when your on your back."

"I don't care."

He laughed again. "don't you trust my ability to make you cum?"

"yes, but I want to be in control."

The look in his eye said he had zero intention of letting me be in control. "fine, either way I get to fuck you with my tongue so what the hell do I care. Let me know if you decide you wanna 69 it."

We are way to casual about sex, "I kinda wanna give you blue balls out of revenge."

His whisper grew taunting, "may not wanna say that to the guy whose about to tongue you." He peered over his shoulder at fake Wulf who was watching us with curiosity, raising his voice, "yo. Vega and I are gonna head off, try and see how many of the men you can fool!"

bo nodded, "have fun!"

Wulf smirked at me, "we will."

With that he pulled me away with him.

~~

He watched me as he lie back on the bed, running his tongue over his lips as he took in my panting form, "whats wrong babe, you left."

I glared at him over my heaving chest, "you are not letting me cum. asshole."

He laughed, glancing at my exposed sex, "why would I do that when I can just keep eating you, do you have any idea how sweet you taste?"

"yes. you love to kiss me after going down on me. I don't get the appeal."

He shrugged, "you don't have to, all you have to do is lie back and enjoy while I savor you."

He pulled me back to him by my thighs, moving us so I lie where he just was as he kneeled between my legs.

I pushed his head away when he moved to start again, "no."

An incredulous look crossed over his features, "no? you love being licked. and various other things but we both know the licking is your favorite."

"I mean no. if you wont get me off, I will."

He gave me a blank look, "huh?"

"you heard me pretty boy you're off pussy duty."

He repeated my words in a dumbfounded surprise before looking over me, not in the slightest offended as I thought he would be, "fine. can I watch?"

I bit my lip, watch? Wulf hasn't ever just watched before when I took care of my own needs...probably because he would always just take care of them for me so I rarely do it myself anymore. but still..

It was weirdly erotic. "fine. but you can't touch."

"No problem. you want any toys or are you good with just your hands?"

He was way too into this. "why do I feel like you are going to enjoy this more than I am."

He waved me off, moving to a chair in the room,"I never get to see everything when you orgasm because I'm always...well on top of you. I wanna watch those cute little toes curl and your thighs clench like I have felt them do so many times before."

Well thats kinda...really hot. a simple "okay..." was my breathless reply.

He looked me over once before giving pause, "how do you even doe this with those claws? doesn't that fuckin hurt?"

I gave a mischievous grin, "Oh baby, believe it or not, I know my body better than you do. these claws, they don't get in the way at all...you should know how...thrilling they can be."

He bit his lip as he watched me run my fingers over my skin, "I swear if you don't start doing anything I'm coming back over there."

My eyes flew to him with the first stroke of my fingers.

I was going to make him go utterly insane.