Ch 10: Devil Woman

Wulf POV:

It was ridiculously hot, watching her like this.

those breathy little moans as she deftly strummed her fingers over her sensitive spots.

My breathing grew heavier as I watched her, it was a strange self inflicted torture just sitting there as she mewled. I was beyond hot for her but i knew if I moved to touch her this would be over and I wouldn't get to see this anymore.

And as much as I wanted to make her moan myself, I couldn't tear my eyes away from her, much less move.

She was beautiful when she gave into her passions. Its one of my favorite things about her.

I have never met a woman who was so free in her lust without looking like some sort of fake ho.

Vega always held this air of elegant confidence.

It was probably turned me on the most about her if I had to pick.

I scanned over her taunt body as she withered in the sheets, although her physical body comes damn close.

I bit my lip as her eyes fluttered open.

There was a devious glint there. Little minx wanted to drive me nuts.

Like hell I was gonna let on how hot this was.

Ignoring my damn hard on, it wasn't too hard pretend it was no big deal.

Then she moaned my name.

She did it in that way where it started out all high pitched and needed before melting into pure lust.

Her back arched beautifully off the bed, "Beowulf."

Shit.

Fucking shit.

She bit her lip and her eyes fluttered closed as she brought herself to climax.

I swallowed hard as she lie there catching her breath. "Mm, Wulfie baby, did you enjoy your show?"

Yes. I wish I had a camera. I need to see that every day of my life.

Couldn't tell her that though, "of course babe, who knew I could make you cum by just the thought of me and a little bit of finger work."

She looked over at me, soft smile on her face and hair wild, "of course..." Slowly she decided to slink out of bed and saunter over to me, completely unashamed of her own nudity.

Confident. Sexy. Gets me going every time.

Slowly she leaned over to whisper to me, "every night I find myself alone, I think of you." Her fingers drifted down my bare chest as she straddled me, "of how much sweeter it would be to be tangled with you rather than the sheets."

Devil woman.

"Fuck i love you."

She laughed softy. "Love you too. Now," She slid from my lap to the floor, on her knees between my legs, "I don't think I'm finished having my fun yet we still have you to take care of."

Best. Girlfriend. Ever.

Woman was untying the strings if my swim trunks when my phone rang.