Ch 5: Worry Me

Wulf POV:

I watched Vega pace clearly upset and stressed out.

I bit my lip from telling it was probably bad for the baby she may or may not be carrying.

"Why dont you come to bed baby and we will figure everything out in the morning okay?"

She ran her shaky hands through her hair, nodding. Then she paused turned to her purse, fumbled through it and pulled out a prescription bottle.

My brows furrowed as she struggled with the cap. Breath coming in short bursts.

She was panicking for no reason and i couldn't just sit and watch her struggle. I gently took the bottle from her and opened it, watching curiously as she immediately took it back and popped a few pills. "S-sorry i forgot to take them today."

I rose a brow, "and what are they exactly?"

Looking at the ground she shook her head, "one problem at a time Wulf."

I blocked her path as she tried to walk to her bed. "No. Are you sick?"

She looked up at me nervously, "its not a big deal Wulf its nothing that will really hurt me."

"If you need to pop pills everyday for it I think its important."

She just shook her head.

My jaw clenched as I let out a frustrated breath, "fine."

I picked her up by her tiny waist, Put her on the bed and got the medication from her purse myself.

"wulf! What the hell are you doing?!"

My heart sank when I looked at the bottle. "...How long have you been on Anti-anxiety medications?"

Tears pooled in her eyes, "its not a big deal Wulf."

"How. Long?"

She wouldn't look at me, "i started having episodes about a week after your arrest."

I took this in stride and then hurled the bottle at the wall, "DAMN IT! Vega why didnt you say anything?!"

"Because there isnt anything to say..i already asked my doctor and looked it up online for conformation..most medical professionals prefer women stay on their meds rather than have panic attacks and episodes. The baby should be fine if thats whats worrying you. I just need to lower my dosage a bit."

I tried to stay calm I really did.

Didnt work. "Screw the baby I want to know that you are going to be fine. NOT THE DAMN BABY WE NEVER MEANT TO HAVE!"

She sniffled a bit, "I'm trying the best I can Wulf."

I sighed heavily, pacing to room, "I know Vega the problem is your trying alone. Damn it woman, I may be a fucked up but I want to be there for you in my own fucked up way."

"I didnt want to worry you."

"Worry me every second of every day and all night i don't care worry me to your hearts content until you don't have to fucking worry anymore" walking to her i took her beautiful face in my hands. "We both know I'm enough trouble for you as it is so pay me back my worrying the hell out of me okay?"

She smiled up at me with teary eyes, "i'll try."

I scoffed, "no you will even if it means I have to put an ankle monitor on you."

Her soft laughter reached my ears, causing me to smile just a bit, "You..you really are something Wulf."

I shrugged, "I know." Suddenly I grinned at her, whipping off my shirt, "Now. who wants cuddles?"

She looked at me for a second before falling back on the bed in a fit of laughter.

My grin gre wider as I hopped on the bed and slowly crawled over her, "mmhm thats better baby, laugh your sexy little ass off."

Slowly her laughter died down, eyes meeting my own, fingers tracing over my jawline, "Wulf..."

"hmm?"

"kiss-"

I kissed her. not gonna make my woman ask. 

Well...not while she was wearing clothes and in a weird emotional state I can't figure out if is from pregnancy or medication and anxiety.

Naked and totally okay Vega?

face down ass up and begging me for more is my absolute favorite. 

I paused between kisses, "hey Hawaii?"

She murmured softly against my skin kissing her way down my jawline and neck. "mmhm?"

I shifted to give her more access to  my skin, "Remind me to buy new condoms."

She went into a fit of giggles again, "oh Wulfie what am I gonna do with you?"

"Well i can think of a few things. but I'm wearing pants so we have to remedy that first."

Her laughter sounded again, squealing a bit as I rolled off her and pulled her to me as I lie on my side.

Once she was firmly in place I turned off the light, burying my face in her hair and just breathing her in.

After a few moments of silence she whispered to me, "wulf.."

"mmhmm?"

"I'm shocked. your still wearing pants."

I chuckled lowly grinding my hips against her, "wake me up by stripping me tomorrow, got it?"

"yes. sir Mr Night"

"fuck you would make a hot secretary."

She rolled over to face me and punched my arm, "get your ass to sleep."

"You first."

We stayed like that for hours limbs tangled in the dark, bickering over who should be the first to go to sleep, until slowly her breathing evened out and she curled into my warmth. Sound asleep.