Chapter 9 - Becoming one *LEMON*

Start from the beginning

"So we thought that Izumi will be a suitable wife. You two are the same age and share the same Uchiha blood enough for the future children to develop the Sharingan." she finished. Sasuke, Itachi and Sakura were in shock. Izumi squealed in happiness. She will get to marry her crush.

Sakura chocked and put a hand on her chest. She got up from her cushion, her head dropping, excusing herself and leaving the dinning room. Izumi smirked. Itachi sent her a deadly glare which made her stupid smirk fade. Everyone looked to the door where she left.

"Excuse me." Itachi said as he got up and went after her.

He found her in her room that wasn't really her room anymore. They shared his bedroom. Her back was facing the cracked door and soft sobs could be heard. Itachi slowly opened the door and closed it behind. His hand found it's way on her shoulder.

"Sakura..." his voice was soft and hopeful.

She turned around with her eyes full of tears. The image in front of him broke his heart into a million pieces.

"It's ok. I am sorry. I overreacted. They are right... You should marry her, a girl from a powerful clan who will give you beautiful children not a whore. I just..." he voice cracked. He held her tight, her tears soaking his black shirt. They pulled apart.

"I will leave tomorrow. I will struggle to pay you every last penny. Thank you for your kindness." she whispered the last part. He held firmly his shoulders.

"No, I won't let you go!" he said looking into her eyes.

"What am I supposed to do? Stay here with you two. I don't want this, I just want..." she started shouting but her voice faded with each word.

"What do you want? Say it." he demanded softly. She rised her head looking him into his intense gaze.

"You..." she whispered.

It was enough for him to drive him crazy. He grabbed her tighs, making her legs wrap around him. Their lips slammed against each other in a hungry kiss. He bit her lower lip earning a moan from her. Her hands found their way in his hair, pulling his face closer and releasing his hair from the ponytail. He licked her lips asking for entrance which she offered. His hands were exploring every curve of her body through the thin material making him groan. His fingertips dug into the flesh of her ass and he turned around and threw her on the bed. In slow motion, her long strands of hair flew in the air for some seconds before her head made contact with the soft pillow.

He got rid of his shirt, throwing it somewhere on the floor. Towering above her, she took her time with looking at every muscle on his perfect body. Finally she got to look at it properly without having to move her gaze in order to not look like a pervert. He started kissing down her jaw, her neck, tracing soft kisses on the vein of her pulse. Her hands were all over his chest, abdomen and back, her fingertips pressing on certain muscles to feel them better. She couldn't get enough of him. His lips got above her breasts while his hands tried to rip the dress that she was wearing. After he succed, he threw the useless piece of material near his shirt. She was left only in her black lingerie and he sucked in a breath as he watched her perfection. Her cheeks turnes pink from the intense gaze.

"Beautiful!" he whispered.

His hands found their way under her back, unclasping the bra. He threw it as well on the floor. Both of his hands started to massage her breasts that fit perfectly in his hands, his thumbs teasing the pink nipple. Sakura threw her head back, moaning in pleasure. He started biting the right breast and took the nipple in his mouth, sucking it.

"Mm, Itachi..."

He smirked. Her fingers played with his hair while it tickled her soft skin.

He did the same to her other breast.