Keeping the animal in hand, I tore my eyes from the table and began to look around the store, waiting for Preston, Vik, and Lachlan.

I knew I was about 10 minutes early, but I had planned it that way because I didn't want whoever was driving them to see me. I didn't want to cause a panic amongst the Sidemen and Co. I really wanted to spend time with Vik, Preston, and Lachlan without any worries. Maybe, later on, I can work on building up trust with the rest of them. I would love to be able to go and spend time with them and play games with them and make videos and such again.

I missed them so much.

Speaking of those three.

I was standing in front of a display full of Beanie Boo's when I heard Preston's loud, hyper voice, bringing tears to my eyes.

"I still can't believe it! You are going to be a bottom to my baby cousin!" he laughed.

I turned around to see Preston, Vik, and Lachlan entering the store, their eyes on each other.

Vik was looking up between Preston and Lachlan while the tall blonde Australian was looking at Preston, straight up glaring at him, while Preston was looking back at him smug.

"Shut the fuck up Preston. It's none of your goddamn business what Landon and I do in the bedroom."

"Bro," he said, as I turned to approach them, nervousness building in me as I got closer. "Lachlan, dude. Landon is younger than you. It isn't right."

"Um Preston," started Vik, "Don't both the Cal's top you?"

"Yeah. So?"

"Preston, Cal, is younger than you, by a couple years."

I watched Preston open his mouth to retort but he stopped when I began to talk.

"Wow, Preston, I guess you can't really talk."

I watched all three sets of eyes snapped to me, shock taking over their features. I looked at them nervously, my hands gripping my stuffed animal tight.

It was another moment before Vik became unfrozen and screamed.

"JEROME!" Next thing I knew I was being tackled by Vik, his arms wrapping around me tight, almost squeezing the life out of me.

I could feel my tears begin to fall as I wrapped my arms back around him, returning the hug.

"Vik."

"JEROME!" called Preston and Lachlan as well, running to me. I opened my arms to accept them into our hug, doing my best to pull them both close as they wrapped their own arms around me and Vik.

"Preston, Lachlan." I breathed out, my hands digging into the back of their shirts.

"Fudge guys." I whispered, my voice sounding broken and lost, "I missed you guys so much."

"We missed you too buddy." spoke out Lachlan, his head resting on top of mine.

"It just hasn't been the same without you." commented Preston, his head next to Lachlan's.

We all continued to cling to each other, right there in the middle of the store. No one came to bother us or anything, just allowed us to be, and reconnect without words.

I've missed these guys so much.

After what was probably an entirely too long to stand in the middle of a toy store, clinging to each other, Lachlan was the one to pull away first, prompting Preston to follow as well but not Vik.

I looked down at the smaller boy and let out a tiny laugh as I wrapped one arm around him while I wiped my eye with other.

"Hey now Vik, it's okay," I spoke, noticing he was shaking.