Introduction

You may think this is a boring introduction, but ya might wanna read it.

Hey guys, descendantstexts here,
Starting this book literally means so much to me because Disney is my life and soul and even talking about it for more than 10 minutes makes me actually tear up because I'm so passionate about it and this is my childhood.

I would go into a rant and talk about how much I hate remakes and that I'd rather stick with the original, but I think that's for another day.

Most of you know Anastasia. Now, I know she isn't Disney but I love her as much as I love Disney and I will bring her into the Disney family just for this book. You'll see how I do it when you read it, okay? I did read something about Disney buying the movie and making a live action but we all know how much I hate remakes, especially when it's a live action of something I love.

Can I just establish that I have nothing against the movie itself or the actors, I just don't like remakes. Especially live action ones. But again, not getting into that.

When I say everything Disney, I mean EVERYTHING. I'm talking about the Incredibles, Eilowony, Tiger Lily, Meg, and Kida all the way up to Wreck-it-Ralph, Frozen, Moana. Sofia the first, Elena of Avalor, you name it! Peter Pan guys! Pm me if I leave anything out. The only not really official as in they don't have it in Disneyland official thing that is going to be in this book is...