Shock!!!

Christian's POV

" You are fired." I said the girl standing in front of me. I hate this kind of employees who have no manner of dressing sense and who tries to flirt or seduce their boss.

" You may go now." I said so coldly.

" Sir, what's my fault? " she asked.

" Get lost." I shouted at her.

She at once left my cabin. I know it was enough loud to hear my employees out there. But, who cares?

" Son?" I saw my dad entering my cabin.

" Yes, dad. You need anything? " I asked looking at my laptop to check my schedule.

" Chris? " my dad called me.

" Yes, dad" I looked at him this time.

" Are you alright? " he asked.

" Yes,I am. I am absolutely fine. Don't worry about me." I said.

" Why did you shout then? Have you fired anyone? " he asked.

" Yes, my new PA. Will find new one, don't worry. " I told him.

" What's the matter, son?" My dad asked looking into my eyes.

" Nothing dad, just a bit tired because of lot of pressure. It's OK, I will overcome. " I said he nodded and walked out of the cabin.

I leaned back and closed my eyes. What a disgusting schedule this week!!! Don't know how to handle this, but need to do it. Feeling awkward now.

I took my jacket and straightened my shirt, wore the jacket over it. I took my car's key and locked my cabin, went out of the office. It is raining heavily. I looked around and got into my car and speeded up.

As I saw the cafe I immediately understood that I need coffee right now. I stopped my car and parked it in the parking lot.

I entered the cafe and saw none of the table was empty. I just got irritated. I called the manager.

" Sorry sir, we have no empty table this time to serve you, if you don't mind you can share table with anyone. " he said and I saw at the corner there is one person alone sitting in the table. I walked towards the table.

" Excuse me, can I sit here? " I asked the person from behind.

As the person turned I got frozen at once. Oh, my God!!! What a beauty!!! I just stared at her. She smiled and I felt I missed a beat of my heart.

" Yeah, sure." She said with a smile.

" Thank you. " I smiled and sat across her.

She was looking outside of the window and deeply looking at the raindrops. What is she doing!! For a moment I thought she is counting raindrops.

" Your order, sir?" The waiter came and pulled me out of my thought.

" One espresso. " I said.

" What about make it two?" The beauty suddenly speak out but still counting raindrops.

" OK, two espresso. " I ordered and again looked at her.

Well, I have to admit she is very very beautiful. I kept looking at her but she was still looking at the raindrops.

I have never seen a girl like her. She didn't even check me out. I don't like that habit of girls.

" Ms....?" I called her as the waiter came with the order. She turned to me. She seems very known to me. I have seen her somewhere. But where?!

" It's Natasha. " she smiled. Even the name is very known.

" Christian. " I introduced myself.

" Nice to meet you, Christian.... " she stopped.

" Knight. It's Christian Knight. " I told.

" Nice to meet you Christian Knight. " she smiled and started her coffee.

As we finished she reached the counter paid the bill and walked out I quickly done with it and ran after her. But she was already gone. I sighed and walked to my car.

I took out my car and stopped at once, the beauty is waiting for someone, she hasn't gone. I took my car in front of her.

" Need a ride?" I asked her from very near. She was shocked and jumped a little then she saw me and smiled.

" Oh, Mr. Knight? Actually, it's raining and too late, I was waiting for a taxi. You can go, I will manage. " she smiled.

" OK, come inside I will drop you." I said and she smiled. She told me her address.

I was wondering, is she Axton's neighbor? Their residential is there.

" OK, stop the car. My house is there." She pointed and it made me frozen. Is she Natasha Axton? No, no, no. Please, no. I pleaded in my mind.

" Are you Natasha Axton? " I asked.

" Yes, I am. " she said and I just stared at her.