The One With The Animal Attack

Comincia dall'inizio

But not even a second later, the bell rang and everyone quickly exited the classroom with joy on each of their faces. As Emily made her way through the crowded hallways, she looked for the familiar green eyed brunette. After a few short seconds, she finally spotted his tall frame. "Stefan!" Emily yelled out as she tried to her best to weave around all the students.

Stefan turned around as he heard his name being called, and saw the oldest Gilbert sister walking his way. He gave Emily a small smile as he slowed down so she could catch up with his long strides. Once Emily finally made her way to Stefan's side, the duo began to walk silently through the busy hallways of Mystic Falls High School. "I just wanted to say thank you for sticking up for Elena," Emily explained as the hallways grew quieter once students began to make their way to class.

Stefan nodded his head in understanding before he responded with a small shrug, "it was nothing."

Emily shook her head and stated, "Elena's my sister, so it's nice to have someone sticking up for her. It means a lot to me." She smirked as she added, "and I'm sure it also meant something to Elena."

Stefan chuckled lowly at the young girl before he stated, "well, then I guess you're welcome." The two teenagers continued to walk in peaceful silence before Stefan turned towards Emily in wonder. "So, are you going to the party tonight?" He questioned.

Emily's eyes brightened as she answered the question with excitement in her voice, "definitely. It's always the biggest party of the year before we have to focus on classes." She smirked as she asked, "plus, who's going to make sure my amazing sister gets to you?"

Stefan full on laughed at the brunette before he wondered, "are you trying to set me up with your sister?"

Emily looked up at Stefan in fake shock as she placed her hand over her heart playfully, "of course not."

Stefan chuckled as he looked down at Emily before he commented jokingly, "if you say so."

Emily couldn't help but laugh along with the taller boy. She felt like she could just be herself with Stefan, like she knew him all her life. As they came to a stop at the end of the hallway, Emily turned towards Stefan with a teasing smirk. "I better see you at the party, Mr. Salvatore," she told Stefan in her best posh accent.

"You certainly will, Miss Gilbert," Stefan spoke with the same accent as the brunette. Emily chuckled as she nodded her head before making her way to her next class. Emily knew right then and there, that she and Stefan would be great friends in the near future.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once the sun settled in the small town, all the teenagers crowded the woods by the famous Falls for the last party of the school year. Emily, Elena, and Bonnie all stood close together as they watched the flames of the fire reach up into the sky. But Bonnie suddenly turned towards the younger sister in amusement, "just admit it, Elena."

As she was being stared down by her sister and best friend, Elena chuckled, "oh, okay. So he's a little pretty."

"He has that romance novel stare," Bonnie exclaimed.

Emily nodded her head in agreement before she turned towards Bonnie with a smirk. She grabbed her friend's face softly as she spoke teasingly, "Stefan looked deeply into her eyes, piercing her very soul." Elena rolled her eyes at the two girls and pushed them playfully before she joined in with the laughter that fell over them.

Once Bonnie stopped laughing along with the two Gilbert sisters, she began to look through the crowd as she questioned, "so, where is he?"

Elena looked around with furrowed brows before mumbling, "I don't know."