Y/N: woah what??

Mah: i know you lik one of the guys! now who is it?

Y/N: ugh fine you promise not to tell?

Mah: promise!

Y/N: i either like Cameron, Shawn, or Matt.. i did like Jc but i dont know, i might. But i do know Jc likes me.

Mah: aw thats cute! i can talk to them for you?

Y/N: um ok but i share a room with all of them so dont make it awkward.

Mah: i wont haha

Y/N: good! and dont tell anyone but Me and Matt were actually down at the beach and we kissed!

Mah: oh my gosh! thats sooo cute! he sooo likes you!

Y/N: you think?

Mah: yeah totally, wait has he done anyhting else to you, thats kind of like flirting?

Y/N: well on our way to PlayList he put his arm around me for like 7 seconds until Taylor had to make a big scene about it.

Mah: oh my gosh! he DOES like you

Y/N: how do you know?

Mah: becuase he once told me that if he likes a girl, the first thing he will do to drop a hint is put his arm around her, i know it weird but he does that!

Y/N: oh my gosh!!

Mah: if you had to pick who would you go out with?

Y/N: i dont know! Cameron is nice, sweet, funny and smooth with girls. Shawn hes nice, has the cutest smile! sings like an Angel and Matt is a goood kisser, funny, outgoing, fun to be with! and Jc, he is funny, sweet, strong, nice! i dont know!!!

Mah: aww, im gonna go talk to Cameron right now!

Y/N: ok but dont say i asked or anything

Mah: i wont! Me and her walked in and i went and sat next to Taylor. I saw Mahogany get Cameron and take him out to the balcony. I saw her start to talk to him and he had a straight face and then his face lightened up with a huge smile and i saw him nod his head. Then he looked away and i quickly looked away. Taylor put his arm around me and started making a vine. "hey guys whats up im with my new bestfriend, i replaced Nash with y/n!" He points the phone to Nash and he just sits there witha straight face for the longest time and then starts to fake cry towards the end of the video. It was interesting. He tags me in it. And i watched it and it actually turned out funny and i checked my vine and saw the vine Taylor posted of Matt with his arm around me. He looked so cute when hes blushing. But now im gonna get TONS of hate so i looked at the comments. Some were hateful but alot of them said "oh my gosh that girl is soo pretty Matt should go out with her." and stuff like that. i just smiled and looked at all the vines i was tagged in. I saw one that this girl posted of Con saying were not dating. I heard a door slide open and Mahogany was done talking to Cameron and he came in smiling. It was soooo cute! Then she went to Shawn and went to talk to him outside. I really dont know who i like. But i was trying to get my mind off of everything. But all the guys dont live in California. I dont think. "Hey y/n" Cameron said "um hi, just had a curiosity do you live in California?"  i asked him. "um yeah why?" "oh, just wondering, are you the only one in Magcon that lives in California?" "yup, why do you live there?" "yeah!" "really where?" "L.A" "oohh ok" Well this is great. Now i have 2 guys that i like that live in California, one in Canada and the other in Virginia. Which is where i grew up! ( Authosrs Note: i really do live in Va! 20 mins away from Matt!!!) Shawn walked in with Mahogany and then took Matt out. He again smiled! Shortly after she took Jc out. Then all of a sudden out of no where Nash smackcams Sam. I was thinking uh-oh this is gonna end baddly. Than everyone was smackcaming eachother. Ricky and Kian started screaming really loud. Cam gets smacked, then Jack G, than Shawn. It was crazy. Connor smacked cam Jc when he walked in. Hey got so mad but then starated laughing. Cam comes up ti me and outs lotion in my hand and told me to go smack cam Jc. I went beside him. "Oh my gosh Jc are you ok?" "yeah im fi-" and smacked cam. Everyone was shocked that i did it. A few seconds later Jc smacked cam'd me back, but it didnt hurt he just smooshed it on my face, since im a girl. "ugh Jc!!" i pushed him. "Im sorry" and brings me into a hug. That was such an excusejust to hug me. But i didnt mind! After that we started to chill and talk and others were either vlogging or vining! I really was having the time of my life! Mahogany comes and sits next to me while im on my phone.

Mah: Hey i have your answers. We went and walked on to the balcony. "Ok so i know if they like you or not!"

Y/N: ok whats the answer??

Mah: ok well i asked Shawn and he said "well i dont know really know her that well but she is very sweet and she just makes me smile, so yeah i guess i like her." Cameron said ''o yeah! shes hot!" i started laughing. Then Matt said and i quote "wow where do i start with her, shes beautiful, amazing, nice, fun, always energetic. She just makes me so happy!" and Jc said "yeah i like her, but i she probably doesnt like me back. I just wish i could hold her in my arms and call her mine. I really really like her!" 

Y/N: aww oh my gosh. thats so sweet! But i think i am going to stick with Jc, just because i know him so well and he has been waiting for me to be single for the longest time and hes soo sweet and knows how to treat a girl. BUt Cam lives in CA like me! BUt Matt and Shawn are too sweet! i dont know who to pick.

Mah: if i were you i would probably choose either Jc or Matt!

Y/N: why do you say that?

Mah: becuase I saw the smile on their faces, those 2 reaalllyyy like you!

Y/N: ok but how do i choose?

Mah: um i dont know, how about this i will tell them that they should take you on a date and make it very special! and which ever date you liked the most. Thats who you pick!

Y/N: thats a good idea! Thank you so much Mahogany, and give her a hug.

Mah: Hey, im lonely in my hotel room do you think you could come stay with me? 

Y/N: yeah sure i would love too! 

Mah: ok sweet, now i will go talk to Matt and Jc!

Y/N: ok thanks!

I walk back in the room and go sit between Connor and Jack J. "hey, i havent talk to you yet." Jack J said. "yeah, you havent whats up with that?" i asked. "haha i dont know, you seem cool" he said. "well because i am!" and winked at him. I put my hand on Connors shoulder. "hey whats up?" "nothing" "you ok?" i asked. "yeah why wouldnt i be?" "i dont know!, i just dont want it to be awkward." "i dont think its awkward, i swear!" "ok cool, same!" i got up to go sit next to Trevor and Nash. 

Y/N: whats up little bro!

T: nothing sis!

N: woah you guys are brother and sister?

Y/N: haha no, we pretend we are.

N: oh ok, that makes sense.

Y/N: speaking of little bros, where is yours?

N: back home/

Y/N: oh i wish he was here. hes soo adorable!

N: haha no hes not!

Y/N: yes he is!

N: want me to facetime him for you?

Y/N: yeah!! oh my gosh yes i want to meet him. Nash pulled out his phone and called hayes on FT. It was connecting. Then he answered.

N: hey Hayes whats up?

H:nothin, why are u callin me?

N: Theres someone who wants to meet you. He points the phone to me. 

Y/N: Hey Hayes! i wanted to meet you. Im a friend of Nashs!

H: oh hey! whats up?

Y/N: nothin you?

H: same. Nash points the phone back on him. "dude shes hot!" i heard Hayes say. I looked at Nash and he looke at me. Nash starts laughing "dude she heard that!" he said. "oh crap i thought she left!" hayes said. "dont worry Hayes i think your cute, but in like a baby type way!" i smiled. He smiled when he heard that. "ok i'll take that!" we started talking then adventually hing up. I looked up from my phone and  started talking to Trevor and Sam, when i saw Mahogany go over to Matt. Then she went over to Jc. It was getting late so i was about to go to bed. I went up to Mahogany. "hey can i have the card key so i can get in your room, im gonna go get my stuff and put it in your room." "oh yeah here" and hands me the card. I walk out of the room and go in my room to get my stuff together. I got on the floor to get my bag from under the bed. When i got up from the floor Matt was standing at the door way. "oh hey!" i said. "hey can i ask you something?" 

stay tuned