Chapter fourty four

I was now on my jr year of college about to go out and celebrate my two year anniversary with Tristan. He had no idea about the surprise he was about to receive, I took sick at work a couple of days ago and found out I was three and a half weeks pregnant. We were living in Atlanta near the college I was attending and he had just opened his restaurant. It's been almost three years since the whole incident with Jacques. Turns out he made a change for the worst after moving to Florida. He was a big time drug dealer who had been locked up a numerous amount of times for abusing his child's mother. He made plenty of attempts to reaching out to me before turning his self in but I always avoided him. I was so depressed after the incident I fell apart in every category of my life. I had completely left Tristan in the dark for months, but luckily for me When i finally did reach out to him he was completely understanding.
Ruby was now living a hour and a half away from me and her and Nyla were still going strong. Ruby was on a full ride basketball scholarship at a university and Nyla was in beauty school.
Kaprial lived right next door to me with her boyfriend derrick and my god son carter. Her and Mell broke things off shortly after she found out she was pregnant with carter. They started arguing way to much for her to have a safe and healthy pregnancy. They did do a pretty decent job at co parenting even though she was living in ATL and he was living in South Carolina.
Mell moved to South Carolina after starting his clothing line and was now in a new relationship with this pretty Caucasian girl named China and surprising her and Kaprial got along.
Melody and ken moved to Miami  Florida after ken got drafted into the NFL over a year ago.
Andrew he was doing alright as well, after finally accepting the fact that we were never getting back together him and amber worked things out.
Arabella had now graduated college and was engaged to her long time boyfriend Jacob. She was the only one of us still living in New York besides my dad and Mary.
And as far as my parents and the twins all of them we're doing just fine. Mary and I got closer, and her mom got better. my dad opened up another company and was making millions,  the twins Majesty and messiah were now one and a half and my mom and Johnathan had gotten married and moved to ATL two months after their birth. My mom opened up a southern diner and she was still working part time as a nurse.