Chapter tweny seven

Cadence POV
I sat my food on the kitchen table and headed upstairs to take a bath. I was laying on my bed in my robe when Ruby came in demanding that I eat something. "Here, I reheated your food for you and I brought you some water." come on now she pushed after a couple minutes of me ignoring her. "You need something hot in your system, we've been drinking all night and if you don't eat something now it'll catch up to you in the morning." I wanted to argue that I had already sobered up because I did but I just grabbed my food and ate in silence. I tried to shake the thought of what I had just witnessed with Andrew out of my head but I couldn't. "What did I do to deserve this?" I asked placing my food onto my lap. "I excepted this boys baby and this is the thanks I get in return?" Ruby looked up from her phone and sat up next to me. "Look I'm gonna be honest with you because I don't want you sitting here thinking any of this was your fault and you have every right to be mad at me after this because I should of told you this along time ago but just hear me out first. During Thanksgiving break I ran into amber at Walmart and she was talking about how her and Andrew had been spending a lot of time together at that point in time and how he had been spending nights over at her crib, and how everything had been going smoothly for them and etc and I wanted to tell you I really did but I didn't wanna bring unnecessary drama into your life and we both know she probably exaggerated those things because I was around and she definitely know's your my bestfriend." I sat there for a while at a loss for words. "Thank you." I finally said after finding the strength to speak. "Your welcome, and now that you have this information when and if you do decide to hear Andrew out demand answers because maybe you'll get all the answers you need to help you determine what's next." I nodded my head to let her know I took in what she said and then she pulled me into a hug. "You'll be fine." she said before letting me go.
Kaprial and melody walked in singing with a bottle of wine and snacks so we ended up drinking wine, talking and playing board games until we fell asleep.
I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing under me. I rolled my eyes when I seen Andrews name on my phone screen, I clicked the ignore button only to see a list of missed calls and text messages from him. I put my phone on the charger and tried falling back to sleep but I couldn't so I decided to get up and make breakfast.
It smells good in here melody said grabbing a seat at the table. "Mmmm is that vanilla coffee I smell?" Ruby asked grabbing a glass. Yup I said pooping the p. By the time I was done with breakfast Kaprial had finally made her way downstairs. She was still in her bed clothes and her hair was all over the place. My poor friend I thought to myself. I went over and gave her a big bear hug. "You look like shit." I whispered in her ear and then we both busted out laughing. We all sat down at the table to eat and melody led us in prayer before we dug in. The table was completely silent until the doorbell rung, we all stayed seated exchanging looks. "I'll get it." Melody said getting up from the table. "It's probably just ken anyway." Moments later she walked in the kitchen with Andrew behind her. "Can we talk, please?" Andrew asked after speaking to the girls, I looked at him for what seems like five minutes before I got up and walked towards the backyard. "I'm sorry." He blurted out as soon as i closed the Back door. "I don't expect you to forgive me at this very moment and you have every right to be mad at me but I was drunk and I made a stupid mistake but I swear to you it was just one simple ass kiss and I left right after you, I even came and sat in your drive way last night I just didn't have the guts to get out and knock on your door. I don't wanna loose you cadence I really don't, your the best thing that's ever happened to me and I'm sorry." I really wanna forgive you Andrew but this isn't just some random ass girl, she's the mother of your child. somebody you dedicated years to she's never gonna be completely out of your life. "I understand where your coming from but you have to understand I new all of this the moment I found out she was carrying my child yet I still chose to be with you, all she is to me is my baby's mother and I put it on everything nothing is going on between me and that girl. "I'm trying to forgive you but I'm not all the way there yet, but please take note that whatever happens from here needs to be peachy clean because I can't except nothing else."