Chapter twenty

I got majority of my project done earlier while kaprial was here and then I decided to take a nap. My dad came and woke me up around 6 for dinner and then when I was finished with that I went back to doing research for my project. I was so interested in this business plan I pretty much finished everything in one night, i even came up with a business logo all I needed to do now was finish my visuals and I decided to finish that up later this week since I still had all week to complete it.

As soon as I went to pick up my phone I got a text from coach saying we were gonna pick back up with practice tomorrow, after replying I connected my phone to my speakers and went to go run my bath water. I stood in the mirror in my bathroom applying and then peeling off my face mask and then I proceeded to wrapping up my hair and throwing on my bonnet before I hopped in the tub.
I was so at peace in the tub I almost didn't wanna get out, I slipped on my robe and laid across my bed, as soon as I grabbed my phone I seen that I had a couple of friend request on Instagram being that my page was private. the first one was from @imgorgeousmel, I realized it was melody when I clicked on her profile. ohh she got a lil boyfriend I noticed while scrolling through her pictures, there literally like the hottest couple ever, he was light skin about 5'9 ish definitely a lot taller than her and he had hair like a white boy that stood up short and spikey and she was about 5'3 with gorgeous chocolate skin and naturally curly hair. they just complimented each other so well. I went on a liking spree on her page leaving some comments along the way and she returned the favor. "such a babe 😍😨" she commented under one of the pictures I had posted from a shoot I did a couple of months ago. "like wise 😘" I commented back. After exiting off of Instagram I noticed I had a miss call from kaprial so I facetimed her. she looked stressed as hell, her hair was all over the place and her eyes looked puffy and swollen like she had been crying for hours. what's wrong baby girl? you okay? I asked already knowing the answer "no" she said her voice cracking "Mell came to see me today after practice and we got into a huge argument. the whole time he was here his phone was going off like crazy, I think he's cheating on me he's definitely lying about something cause he wouldn't even let me see his phone" she finished before she busted out crying. "okay calm down, I'm pretty sure he's not cheating that boy loves you, after all those countless failed attempts to him trying to win you over he better not be cheating and if he is ill help you beat his ass but honestly I don't see it that boy is obsessed with you and your lucky he's even making time for you I haven't heard from or seen Andrew since we left school. she didn't say anything she just sat on the other end of the phone sniffling and crying. "You know what, I'm coming to get you, you can stay the night and we can stay up eating junk food for as long as you like. be ready in 10 alright?" she nodded her head and hung up. I jumped out of bed, slipped on some sweats and a T shirt and ran downstairs. as soon as I reached for my keys my dad stopped me "where you going? if your hungry there's more left overs in the kitchen." I turned to him and sighed knowing he'd have some smart comment "I'm to get kaprial, she's stressed out and you know how she gets I don't want her up stressing all night." And I don't want you up all night, you both have school in the morning which means you should both be asleep, it's almost 11 o'clock. "its only 10:28, your over exaggerating and I'll be back in 10 minutes, I promise" I said before kissing his cheek and then running out the house.