Chapter twenty two

When we finally got to school it was 8:25, after going to the office to get late passes we all parted ways and headed to class.
Melody and I ended up having first block and lunch together. After Lunch I showed Mel where the lab was and then I headed to pre calc. math was my least favorite subject but luckily I was passing with a B this semester. After finishing workbook pages 821 and 822 I asked to be excused to go to the library. As soon as I walked out into the hallway I saw Andrew and Mell down by the lockers talking, I shook my head and walked right pass them. "So that's what we do now?" Andrew asked trying to catch up with me. I guess so since we read/ignore our girlfriends messages now. I said pushing his arms off my shoulders. "It's not even like that, it's just that I had my daughter last night and she was really fussy, it took me pretty much all night to get her to fall asleep and this morning she didn't even want me to put clothes on her." I stopped in front of the library door and starred at him for a while. "That's a joke right? you gave me more of your time when you were still hiding your daughter from me so you think I'm gonna believe that? Stop using your daughter as an excuse okay?your just full of shit." I yelled before walking into the hallway.

I was sitting on a bean bag chair reading "The Clique" when Ruby snuck up on me. "you little witch, you almost gave me a heart attack." I said holding my chest. "You know I had to fuck with you" she said bending down and pulling me into a hug. "I missed you man, I feel like I barley see you anymore. your a ghost these days." ugh don't start she groaned we just seen each other the other day. "Yeah and you only stayed over for like 60 seconds." I said rolling my eyes. "ok your exaggerating but I miss you to man, we're definitely linking up this weekend though."
She went off and found the book she needed for her project and then came back and Sat next to me. I filled her in on what was going on with me and Andrew lately and she filled me up on her little boo up until the bell rung.

Fourth period took forever to go by. I loved my technology class but today it felt like it was never gonna end. When the bell finally rung Andrew was standing outside of my classroom waiting for me. "I'm sorry" he said as soon as we made eye contact. I contemplated on just walking pass him but then i thought back on the advice Ruby gave me. "Honestly It's fine" I said before stopping at my locker. "I'm not even gonna sweat it, I don't have the energy to keep arguing with you just please do better from here on." He nodded his head and walked me to the gym. the whole walk was completely silent but surprisingly it wasn't an awkward silence. "I should get to practice" he said as we neared the gym. I love you and I'll do better, I promise.