"Was My Ass In Your Face?" (for Lily)

Start from the beginning

"In your dreams, dickwad." I replied.

I saw Colby start laughing and then walk to his car.

"Finally." I said after they both got into the truck.

"Lily do you have to make a comment after every fucking thing that happens?" Brennen asked as he started the car.

"Actually, yes, yes I do. If I don't do it, who else will?" I said as Brennen started driving.

"Hmmm... let me think... NO ONE because no one wants to be that fucking annoying."

"Ohhhh so I'm annoying? Okay then... says the guy who calls me every goddamn time he finishes an episode of whatever tv show he's watching."

He thought of what to say for a minute, but ended up saying,"I got nothin'."

We both laughed. This is what almost all of our conversations sound like, we playfully insult each other until one of us runs out of things to say. It may look like we can't stand each other, but deep down, we actually couldn't live without each other.

I looked back and saw Colby just sitting in the back seat, looking so confused.

"Don't worry, we'll try to behave ourselves at the restaurant." I said to Colby and giggled.

"Do you guys always interact like that?" He asked.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and started to climb into the backseat.

"Jesus Christ Lily! What are you doing! I'm on he fucking highway!" Brennen said as I was climbing into the backseat.

"Oh who pissed in your mouth this morning Brennen? Chill." I said, then finally sat next to Colby in the back seat.

"To answer your question, we do act like that most of the time."

He nodded.

"Brennen turn the fucking music on you're the worst DJ everrrrrrrrrrrr." I said.

"Chill your tits Lily."

"WHAT TITS?" I exclaimed as I cupped my poor excuses for boobs.

"You do make a pretty fair point." Brennen chuckled.

I gave Brennen the "oh you did not just fucking say that" look and smacked him upside the head.

"Lily!" He shouted. "We could've just gotten into an accident!"

"Oh well." I replied.

Colby started laughing while Brennen was flipping me off.

"I will rip your finger off if it gets any closer to me." I stated.

I could sense that he rolled his eyes as he put his middle finger away.

After a few minutes of nothing, I turned to face Colby.

I did the "come hither" hand motion with my right hand and I put my left hand up to my mouth like I was going to tell him a secret.

He came closer and I whispered in his ear,"You're pretty cute."

We backed away and Colby was smiling.

"You too." He said and I smiled.

"Sharing secrets isn't fun unless they're shared with everyone." Brennen said like a little kid.

"Well snitches get stitches so sorry... can't tell ya." I said.

He rolled his eyes.

A few more minutes went by.

"Are you gonna play some music or not?" I asked.

"No, you don't deserve it." Brennen replied.

"Bitchhhhhh..." I said.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and leaned forward, so my bottom half was in the backseat but my top half was in the front seat.

I turned on the radio, but the second I did, Brennen turned it off.

"Brennen! I was listening to that!" I shouted like a little kid.

"Too bad."

I turned the radio back on and turned the volume all the way up. Then, Brennen and I had a battle over the radio, he kept turning it down, and I kept turning it up.

"Lily! Get your ass back in the fucking seat or I'm turning this car around!" Brennen shouted.

"Fine!" I shouted back, sitting back down in the backseat.

I looked at Colby, then I realized my ass was in his face the whole time during the radio debacle.

"Was my ass in your face?" I asked quietly so Brennen couldn't hear.

He nodded.

"Oh, sorry." I nervously laughed.

"It's fine." He replied.

Leaned in and whispered in my ear,"I actually kind of liked it."

-------------------------

hope you liked it Lily! 💗

part 2?

-m