-𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢

(( Song: { Nightcore Mashup }
~ Clean Bandit and Zara Larson's "Symphony"
And Nico & Vinz's "Am I Wrong" ))

~Quick Note:
Hey guys! I have a new book out!
It's a Zane X Reader!
It's called: "Guns and Roses"
Yes, like the band!
I've already written two chapters, and looking at my speed, I'll publish the third chapter tomorrow!
I'm out of school for the summer now, so I'll have a lot of time to write!! :3
Thanks for 1.06K btw, I can't thank you enough!!
I also have a time set to film that Q&a that I announced in march.. lol.
If anyone has questions, please go back to that chapter and ask away!
You have until tomorrow! :3
Thank you all!
Also.. Sadly this book will have to come to a end soon... ;-;
Schools almost done for the year guys! That means that some people won't be in the book anymore.....
But don't worry! I'll make a sequel! And I'll publish summer chapters!! :3
I love this book sooooo much!
Now, I give you:
Prom! ((Part one!))
Which has always been my dream to go!!!
Lol.
K, here you go!
~Thanks for reading!~

Garroth~
Prom-posal:
Garroth wouldn't do it to big, but he'd be a romantic when doing it!
He loves you, and he'd want to show you this through it.
How it would happen would be, One day after school, Garroth would stay an hour longer (during your gym class) to set it up.
Once you go to your locker to grab your stuff after gym class, you'd find a note in your locker.
It is a clue!
The clue would lead to another, then another, and of course they'd rhyme and be romantic.
After about six of those clues, it would lead to Garroth holding your favorite type of flowers, a clue and a light blush on his cheeks.
He'd give you the final clue with the flowers, and let you read it.
The clue would only ask;
Wanna be my fabulous date to prom?
He'd then hug you after you said yes. (If you said no.. to bad! You get a hug! T^T)
And then he'd kiss your head.
How you'd dance together:
Like Garroth would be, I see him as a classical kind of guy, so each time you dance, you'd do some sort of waltz.
How you'd end the night:
At the end of the night, you'd most likely be the last couple to leave, and you'd be slow dancing, even without the music.
He'd walk you home, and kiss you before dropping you off.
And it would be the best prom of his life.

Laurence~
Prom-Posal:
Laurence would make a HUUUGE deal out of his prom-posal! In fact, the whole Soccer//football team would be in on it!
During lunch one day, the soccer team would sing a song or do a chant and then at the end, they'd bring out Laurence.
As Laurence walks up to you with a flower crown, the soccer team would hold up signs saying;
Prom?
Then Laurence would ask, "What do you say?"
Obviously, from his charm, you'd say yes!
How you'd dance together:
Laurence, being a comedic guy, but at the same time he's romantic. So you guys would do a random freestyle dance, but you'd also slow dance.
How you'd end the night:
Laurence would sneak you away before the dance was over, and you'd go to the soccer field.
The field would be completely dark, meaning it would have a clear view of the star filled sky.
Soon he'd take you home, hand in hand.

Dante~
The prom-posal:
Dante wouldn't make a big deal out of it, in fact he'd casually ask you!
How you'd dance together:
Dante would be goofy at certain songs, dancing in any way to make you laugh. But at slow songs, he'd never let go of you, wanting to stay close to you forever.
How you'd end the night:
Dante would take you to the park before walking you to your house. He would point out different spots you two were together at throughout the year. Soon he'd grab your hands and dance with you. Only you, him and the stars.

Travis~
The prom-posal:
(Since Travis isn't old enough for prom as his innocent self, here's how Travis would be in his junior year)
Travis wouldn't be very innocent, but he'd still stutter at times. He was slowly turning into the school's new flirt since Dante was graduating that year.
How Travis would ask you would be a very sweet and cute way.
Travis would be so busy planning it, he would hardly talk to you, or text you.
Except for saying goodnight each evening before he goes to sleep.
Knowing that any girl/boy would react this way, you'd probably feel jealous and think he was cheating. But no, he wasn't. He loves you so much.
One day at school, the whole school would be involved and would be handing you white roses throughout the whole day, until lunch.
At lunch, most of yours and Travis classmates would make a trail of people who have pink roses. Dante would tell you to grab each rose and to follow them.. so you did.
At the end of the trail of people stood Travis with a ruby red rose.
He approached you slowly, and with a charming smile.
"I'm sorry if it seemed like I was ignoring you.. but I had to plan this.. I-I love you so much, Y/n!"
He kneels down, holding the Rose up to you.
"Will you make me the happiest boy at the school and be my beautiful date to prom?"