-𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩

Garroth
On the first day of school, you're late for your class, and have no idea where to go. But then you bump into a boy with sandy blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, and tan-ish skin. The boy apologizes, and asks if you're ok. You tell him that you're lost, and without hesitation, he helps you to your class. Once you get there, he tells you his name, and you tell him yours.

Laurence
You were at the park one day, and then you heard arguing near a bridge. You saw three boys, and a girl. One of the boys caught your interest; he had golden brown hair, baby blue eyes, and light tan skin. He seemed to be being picked on by the other people, so you decided to go take action, and defend him. But, the tallest guy there thought you were pathetic, and threatened the boy through you. He said that he'd make you the newest member of the shadow knights if the boy didn't accept something.. But you weren't gonna let this happen. You kicked the tall boy, and scared the three mean kids away. You then went to see if the boy was ok, and he was. You then introduced yourself to him, and he did the same.

Dante
You were at your locker, when something hit your feet..? It was a book. It said it could make any guy into a chick magnet? You started flipping through the pages, when a boy who reminded you of sonic the hedgehog came running over out of breathe. He said that the book was his, and that lead to Interesting conversation. A few minutes past, and you learned his name. You also gave him your name too.

Travis
You had done it! Finally, you gathered the courage to join a club! You joined the drama club! On the first day, the teacher paired you up with a boy who had Snow White hair, emerald green eyes, and white skin. He introduced himself to you in a stutter-y fashion, which you found adorable, and you introduced yourself to him as well.

Aaron
You were at your locker, when someone shut it from behind you. You looked to see who it was, and it was a werewolf! The werewolf threatened you, and said he would do horrible things to you if you didn't go to prom with him. You said no, and he started beating you up. A few minutes later, a man with dark brown hair, dark forest brown eyes, scars, and tan skin came, and threw the werewolf down the hall, which made the wolf run away. The boy helped you up, and walked you to the nurse. On the way there, you talked about video games that you both shared an interest in, and also learned each others names.

Vylad
You made the dumb choice of drawing before class, and ended up running late. You were running through the halls with your note books in your hands, and accidentally bumped into someone which made you both fall, and sent papers flying everywhere. You noticed that you bumped into a boy from your class, he had brown hair, forest green eyes, and pale skin. The boy apologized, and helped you pick up the papers. He complemented your drawings, and walked you to your homeroom. On the way there, you both introduced yourselves to each other.

Zane
You got to school early to help get the homeroom ready, and someone else was there early too. He was supposed to help you too, but he didn't cooperate. Instead he was drawing! You peaked over his shoulder, and saw a doodle if a familiar horsie! It was pinkie cake! You told him that his drawing was awesome, and that you loved the show. He was shocked that you weren't teasing him, and thanked you for saying that his drawing was nice. You introduced yourself to him, and he did the same. You told him that if he helped you, and did his job, that you'd tell him your theories on what you thought would happen in the show. With that said, he gladly helped.

I hope you liked the first chapter!! See ya around!