- the playlist he made you.

after the two of you started dating, you exchanged playlists to help properly educate the other on your music tastes.

here's what the guys typically listen to and what they sent you:

GARROTH.
There isn't anything too special or specific about music that Garroth is drawn to. He enjoys certain feels and energy about songs, but he's a big lyric guy — when a song has a powerful message to it, that's something that Garroth is very keen to.

Tragically, due to the work road trips with his father, Garroth inherited a bigger red flag than the family business: a liking to country music. He swears that he isn't as big of a fan as his dad is, but he shields it in front of you. He tried to minimize the amount of twangy songs from the playlist, but some still slipped through.

Something else about Garroth's music taste is that it's pretty mainstream; most songs have cycled through the radio a few good times. The playlist he made for you is something to express his love and gratitude for you.

GARROTH RO'MEAVE
forever winter, taylor swift.
speechless, dan+shay.
little things, one direction.
slow hands, niall horan.
magic, coldplay.
what a feeling, one direction.
teenage dream, katy perry.
just gettin' started, jason aldean.
end of the day, one direction.
tequila, dan+shay.
the way i loved you, taylor swift.
ever since new york, harry styles.
sparks, coldplay.
seeing blind, niall horan & maren morris.
night changes, one direction.

LAURENCE.
Since the dawn of time, the casanova of phoenix drop high has been the life of any party he attends; so naturally, his music taste emulates that perfectly. It's a mixtape that several people put on first at their gatherings, and you can't really blame them.

Oddly enough, Laurence doesn't care too much about music. He isn't too anal about which artists are his favorite, or what genre he likes the most — Laurence simply looks for which songs fit the vibe best and rolls with it.

The playlist that Laurence made for you is specifically for you to drive to with the windows down. Otherwise, he recommends you play it to pre–game your confidence, or hype up any mood. It's full of bangers for a reason!

LAURENCE Z'VAHL
the thrill, wiz khalifa & empire of the sun.
run the world!!!!, dayglow.
come on come on, almost monday.
the spins, mac miller.
borderline, tame impala.
out of my league, fitz and the tantrums.
hey ya!, outkast.
lemon tree, mt. joy.
777, silk sonic.
bad habit, steve lacy.
kiss it better, rihanna.
no role modelz, j. cole.
yeah!, usher, lil jon, & ludacris.
barbie tingz, nicki minaj.
close to you, dayglow.

DANTE.
One of the things that Dante is most proud of is not only his code–book to pick up the ladies, but also his taste of music. He listens to a lot of different genres, but he narrowed down his taste to some of his all time favorites; a cohesive mix–tape just for you.

His current favorite artists consist of TV girl, cigarettes after sex, and steve lacy; though, he was raised on nirvana, fall out boy, and the neighborhood, thanks to Gene. His current favorite genre of music at the moment is indie–rock/alternative, and he wanted to incorporate that into the playlist he made you.

He didn't make the playlist with any specific intention other than to showcase his music taste, but he's secretly dreading your opinion of it. He knows, regardless, you probably won't think much of it; but if any of his favorite songs are red flags, he wants to know ASAP.

DANTE FORRESTER
her, chase atlantic.
mercury, steve lacy.
heartbeat, childish gambino.
sex, the 1975.
daddy issues, the neighborhood.
lust, chase atlantic.
n side, steve lacy.
useless, omar apollo.
change, djo.
robbers, the 1975.
devil's advocate, the neighborhood.
42:26, childish gambino.
call it what you want, taylor swift.
lover's rock, tv girl.
crush, cigarettes after sex.